Fursuit games, suggestions and ideas!

Discussions and arrangements for the 2019 Convention
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Fursuit games, suggestions and ideas!

Post by YoteFox »

Hello everyone!!

SAFC2019 is dragging ever closer and closer! I thought it would be a good idea to get some community feedback and input regarding the fursuit games! I want to hear from anyone, not just the fursuiters in respect to ideas for fursuit games. An essential part of fursuit games as well is spectators! So come on spectators give your opinions and ideas as well! :3

Tell me what you thought of SAFC2018's games, things you disliked, things you liked? Remember keep it constructive! I won't listen to someone who's only here to complain. Give me your suggestions!

Furthermore I am busy planning SAFC2019's games but I would like some input from the community as well, again even if you aren't a suiter feel free to give your input as well. Comment your suggestions, ideas etc. here! Please do elaborate as well! I would love to hear some creative ideas. OwO

If I end up using your idea I will credit you for it with a shout out!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone! =^.^=
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Azora Husky
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Husky
Region: Gauteng

Re: Fursuit games, suggestions and ideas!

Post by Azora Husky »

I enjoyed the fursuit games from SAFC2018.

What I could recommend for a fursuit game is Charades, where we could act out an animal or something else and we try to guess.
Your friendly neighborhood husky, ready to give hugs and awoo
Sadrok
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Anthro Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Re: Fursuit games, suggestions and ideas!

Post by Sadrok »

Azora Husky wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:48 am What I could recommend for a fursuit game is Charades, where we could act out an animal or something else and we try to guess.
I'll second this even though I don't have a fursuit.