Where can i buy ears and tails in south africa.

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Pineapple_chan
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Kitten
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Where can i buy ears and tails in south africa.

Post by Pineapple_chan »

Hello everyone.
Im new to the forum.
I know of all the overseas places where they sell ears and tails but im hoping to find suppliers in ZA. Do you guys sell or know of anyone?
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Re: Where can i buy ears and tails in south africa.

Post by Animew »

sin bin sells em if i recall. ask that old fox dude with the Deckard Cain complex, i think he works there...

that is, if you still come to this forum at all. otherwise you'll probably find a pair when you attend some convention like Rage, geekfest or fancon. or perhaps you'll make a pair yourself out of an old defunct teddy bear or something... i guess we'll never know, pineapple_chan... we'll never know...
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: Where can i buy ears and tails in south africa.

Post by Leeward »

Convention vendors are indeed a good place to look if you're fine with generic stuff. If you want custom-made things you'll have to commission one of the folks who make them. Off the top of my head those that are active here are YoteFox, Jake Dane, Niexie, Nasheera, and myself... once my move is complete and I have a workshop again, that is.