looking to get a well made suit.

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Shynanuak
Sexual preference: Other
Species: German Shepard
Region: Gauteng

looking to get a well made suit.

Post by Shynanuak »

Ever since I was like 12 I've been in the furry fandom. And I've always wanted a Fursuit. Problem is, I don't know much about sewing, and I have no clue where to get a suit.

If you know anyone who is able to make me a suit, preferably from South Africa, then please let me know?

Here are the specifications for the suit:

Moving Jaw
plush nose
Follow me eyes
Digitigrade
Outdoor paws
Stuffed tail

If you're able to make me a suit like this, following the reference image below (and if needed I can draw up any other information about Blueberry.) Then please send me examples of your previous works and we can discuss the prices. I'm aware what I'm asking for might be rather expensive.

I am willing to pay in two ways:
One is to give you art worth the same price as the suit (eg. Suit costs R1000 and I gave you 10 drawings/painting/digital works of your own choosing worth R100 each for the suit.

The other way is of course to pay you actual money over a period of time. (I earn very little money every month so I wouldn't be able to pay everything up front, I'd only be able to make monthly payments.)

Anyone who is willing to make the suit or knows someone willing to make the suit, please message me or reply to this?
Attachments
received_1886931374968138.png
Somebody give me work! I have nothing to draw~ DX
Jake Dane
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: 98% Canine 2% Dragon

Re: looking to get a well made suit.

Post by Jake Dane »

Hey there,

Sending you an email now.
Furaffrinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/JakeDane-ZA
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JakeDaneSA
Telegram: @Jakedane

Live crazy, live in the now, live for now :)
Stay NAUGHTY :D
YINYANG
Species: Mythical

Re: looking to get a well made suit.

Post by YINYANG »

Hi please send me an email I might get one next year and need someone to make me one