A Few Fursuit Related Questions

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

THE CORINTHIAN
Silent Stalker
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: CHIMERA\HYBRID
Region: Gauteng

A Few Fursuit Related Questions

Post by THE CORINTHIAN »

Like Ive said beffor in a few other posts Im not ready for a fursuit yet. But every time I see some or other fur in there fursuits it looks like a lot of fun, & I get that much closer to wanting one myself.

So I have a few questions to maybe set my mind at ease.

Okay Im a littel claustrophobic :o So I might have a small problem with the head :o So my first & seccond question is. How well can one see with there head on :?: & how well can someone braeth with it on :?: I had a part time job once in 1999 . Any one remmber The Hyper Ramtha's Happy Hippo mascot ...... Well that was me & I quit after about a week because I couldn't see or breath properly with that head on.

My next questin : Lets just say that you have to go to the bathroom & have to make a number 1 or 2 How do you do it without making a mess :?:

How hot does one get in a fursuit :?: & I mean a propper fursuit not that evil dark green hippo mascot suit that still gives me nightmares :P

What would be the best way to store your fursuit & keep it clean till you need to put it on :?:

There are some yiffy qustions BUT ill save that for the YIFFY section :twisted: If I rember to post them there.
Im 60% Jaguar with 30% Dragon, 10% wolf & 100% HOT
A paladin warrior
May be inactive cause I lack proper internet
Chocolate the only thing I can never say no to
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse

Re: A Few Fursuit Related Questions

Post by anoyomouse »

Well, i've got the fursuit head that draco made, and that's pretty roomy, also knowing that it's a fur's head makes it easier.

you can always make it more or less roomy. The eye holes do restrict your vision, but you can at least see things through it.

As for the body suit ... i'm not sure, but i'm hoping that it's going to be snuggly warm not overly hot.

Going to the bathroom ... well, you make the suit loose enough to pull it down and do your thing ;)

I want to get a fursuit with a sheath for more ... realism and naughty things ... more questions can come out in the yiffy section ;)
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Scratch
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Blue Wolf
Region: Western Cape

Post by Scratch »

Like Anoyomouse said, the head can be as roomy as you want it. I've seen a few cool designs at http://www.matrices.net showing all kinds of head designs. Even one that's stuck right onto a belaclava, but that has to be really hot and muggy.

As for a full body suit, if you don't need one, don't make one. A friend and I are planning to make partial fur suits over the June holidays. The more modular your suit, the easier it is to manage, like bathroom breaks. Instead of one big suit, try making a pair of pants and some shoulder-length gloves to be worn with a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. That is, of course, if you wear clothes as a furry.
Rags_Wox
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: wolf fox

Post by Rags_Wox »

howls and salutations to my fellow furs. Would anyone know where I would be able to get short fur like material in the East Rand area of Gauteng? I am making my own suit and it is gonna be a 6 piece suit.
The head
torso
legs
arms
paws (hands an feet)
I have added extensions to the feet to make them look more like the feet a real fox would have.

any help would be appreciated
We don't always wrestle our inner demons. Sometimes we just cuddle
Sticky_Fingers
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: brown bear
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sticky_Fingers »

I am writing a quick guide to making a fursuit. Check it out please.
Just your average internet denizen with a strange name and dreams of becoming a game developer. Catch me on FA: stickyfingers
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Werewolf

Post by Valerion »

Sticky_Fingers wrote:I am writing a quick guide to making a fursuit. Check it out please.
You may wanna post a link to the guide, for easy reference.