YoteFoxSuits coming soon!!!

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

YoteFoxSuits coming soon!!!

Post by YoteFox »

Sup fursies!

As you all know I am currently busy with my own suit. I will soon be taking commissions for suits not just tails, not as of yet because I am still figuring some things out. I have learned allot from making my head and I feel that I could make even better ones.

So this is how it would work. From Jan-June I would be taking commissions for smaller Items such as tails, feet, paws or silly small items but probably just taking 2-5 coms. These items would be made and shipped in July.

Fursuits commissions will be open from August-November but because of the amount of attention going into a suit I would probably only have 1 Commission slot available until my skills improve.

Estimate prices so far:
Tails: R500 and up
Hand Paws: N/A yet
Head: R3000 and up
Feet Paws: N/A yet
Fulsuit: N/A yet

All prices vary on complexity and number of colours. Also Digigrade or Plantigrade influences the price to an extent. Static and Dynamic Jaws on the heads also influences price.

I will update prices ASAP.

Also care kits will be included with fullsuits and YoteFoxSuits branded T-Shirts will be given with selected commissions.

This is all just speculation and none of the above is information is confirmed as of yet.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
YoteFox

Re: YoteFoxSuits coming soon!!!

Post by YoteFox »

So life keeps happening and I don't think I'll get time soon for commissions. Thanks anyway for those of you who has supported me so far in this idea and I'm sorry for this not happening anytime soon.
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Neon
Species: Huskeh
Region: Other

Post by Neon »

YoteFox wrote:YoteFoxSuits branded T-Shirts

Wow Yote, you're already planning promotional merch for your business? :P
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

I was thinking the same thing.
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

I tend to do that. As I am a business student I know quite well what to do in regards to establishing a business. Well thought out business plan among other things. The T-shirts is just a little bonus to say that YoteFoxSuits cares and, it's promotional. I have even worked out all the costs involved and everything checks out, however time is of essence and time I do not have.

When thinking of a business I tend to think big, really big and I get over excited at the opportunity to make a few bucks. XD
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Wow, I just noticed. The lesbian who has unconstricted creativity. XD
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Sev wrote:Wow, I just noticed. The lesbian who has unconstricted creativity. XD
Lol change that probably like more than a month ago XD, first person to call me out on it LOL!
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Species: Werewolf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Valerion »

YoteFox wrote:
Sev wrote:Wow, I just noticed. The lesbian who has unconstricted creativity. XD
Lol change that probably like more than a month ago XD, first person to call me out on it LOL!
A truly inclusive and accepting group wouldn't be phased by that at all ;) We have weirder in the fandom, so some would just read right over it and go on. Of course, some would not even notice you changed your profile.
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

So yeah, I'm actually considering making the business again.
I am working on getting my workshop in order, I have been given a great space for the workshop.
Still pondering on names for the "business" was thinking of ToxiCFoxSuits.
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

YoteFox wrote:Still pondering on names for the "business" was thinking of ToxiCFoxSuits.
Be careful with following up a word that ends in "x" with a word that starts with "s". Spoken out loud, the name will sound like "Toxic Fuck Suits". :lol:
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Contrast wrote:
YoteFox wrote:Still pondering on names for the "business" was thinking of ToxiCFoxSuits.
Be careful with following up a word that ends in "x" with a word that starts with "s". Spoken out loud, the name will sound like "Toxic Fuck Suits". :lol:
Ah lol XD wow I didn't see that. Thanks for that one, I need to think of more names
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

I can clearly see that you are a gamer. :P
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

YoteFox wrote:So yeah, I'm actually considering making the business again.
I am working on getting my workshop in order, I have been given a great space for the workshop.
You really want it to sound like xXx_ToXxXiCfOxSuItS_xXx
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Fluke wrote:
YoteFox wrote:So yeah, I'm actually considering making the business again.
You really want it to sound like xXx_ToXxXiCfOxSuItS_xXx
:lol:
You just made my day! Lol
Sev wrote:I can clearly see that you are a gamer. :P
I do dabble a bit in the art when I have the time :D
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Contrast wrote:Spoken out loud, the name will sound like "Toxic Fuck Suits". :lol:
If you make yiff suits..... then I really don't see a problem with this. :lol:
[REDACTED]
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Helios_phi wrote:
Contrast wrote:Spoken out loud, the name will sound like "Toxic Fuck Suits". :lol:
If you make yiff suits..... then I really don't see a problem with this. :lol:
Yeah no yeah lol then it would be the perfect name XD.
I can't imagine yiffing in a suit since the suit gets damn hot even after 2 mins, and yiff really rises one's core temprature so imagine passing out from dehydration whilst in the act :lol:
Try explaining that to the ER
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic

Post by Contrast »

It's not that uncommon, though. The technical term for a fursuit designed specifically to allow intercourse is "murrsuit". :geek:
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

The dry cleaners face when you hand in dat sticky murrsuit thou. :lol: :lol: :lol:
[REDACTED]
Neon
Species: Huskeh

Post by Neon »

Helios_phi wrote:The dry cleaners face when you hand in dat sticky murrsuit thou. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you’d be raising eyebrows with any type of fursuit really.
But a sticky stained murrsuit? Would be worth filming the cleaner's reaction. Solid gold.
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Neon wrote:
Helios_phi wrote:The dry cleaners face when you hand in dat sticky murrsuit thou. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you’d be raising eyebrows with any type of fursuit really.
But a sticky stained murrsuit? Would be worth filming the cleaner's reaction. Solid gold.
That raises another concern for me, cleaning dem stinky suits after a day of sweat.
Should make a fursuit cleaning service as a part of after service for the suit :lol:
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Just give it in for dry cleaning.
If anyone looks at you funny, just tell them you're a high school sports mascot or a kids party entertainer.....
Probably the worst things you could possibly say while handing in a spunk covered murrsuit thou so maybe only say those things for fursuits.
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Dry cleaning is not always a good option: http://fursuit.livejournal.com/5036909.html
An excellent resource on the topic: http://cleanfursuits.weebly.com/
There used to be a fantastic thread on the FA forums, but I can't find it.
Rocket_Dog
Species: Cardigan Welsh Corgi

Post by Rocket_Dog »

YoteFox wrote:I can't imagine yiffing in a suit since the suit gets damn hot even after 2 mins, and yiff really rises one's core temprature so imagine passing out from dehydration whilst in the act :lol:
*sniffs* That's how my grandpappy went.
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Rocket_Dog wrote:
YoteFox wrote:I can't imagine yiffing in a suit since the suit gets damn hot even after 2 mins, and yiff really rises one's core temprature so imagine passing out from dehydration whilst in the act :lol:
*sniffs* That's how my grandpappy went.
I solute your grandpappy
Helios_phi wrote:Just give it in for dry cleaning.
If anyone looks at you funny, just tell them you're a high school sports mascot or a kids party entertainer.....
Probably the worst things you could possibly say while handing in a spunk covered murrsuit thou so maybe only say those things for fursuits.
Lol I would say what it is and what it is for, I'm not ashamed of it :lol:
Though you have a point with the murrsuit lol
Leeward wrote:Dry cleaning is not always a good option: http://fursuit.livejournal.com/5036909.html
An excellent resource on the topic: http://cleanfursuits.weebly.com/
There used to be a fantastic thread on the FA forums, but I can't find it.
I'll check them out ASAP thanks for the links Lee :D
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

midnight
Species: canadian wolf
Region: Freestate

Post by midnight »

Contrast wrote:It's not that uncommon, though. The technical term for a fursuit designed specifically to allow intercourse is "murrsuit". :geek:

And the term for intercourse involving more than 2 furries is called a furpile lol
Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for someone you aren't
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic

Post by Contrast »

midnight wrote:
Contrast wrote:It's not that uncommon, though. The technical term for a fursuit designed specifically to allow intercourse is "murrsuit". :geek:

And the term for intercourse involving more than 2 furries is called a furpile lol
That's not necessarily true. Yes, furry orgies are sometimes jokingly referred to as "furpiles", but the vast majority of furpiles are not sexual at all.

It usually happens at cons, or other gatherings of furries. A few suiters lie down on the ground (you need at least two or three people to get it going, kinda like a Mexican wave), then others join in and it grows from there. It's all just a lot of harmless fun, and doesn't usually have anything to do with yiffing. It's more about cuddling and snuggling with strangers, breaking down boundaries and emotional walls.

There are hundreds of videos on Youtube about furpiles at various cons, ranging from only four or five suiters to massive piles that literally take up entire hotel lobbies and outdoor parks. :)
midnight

Post by midnight »

Contrast wrote:
midnight wrote:

That's not necessarily true. Yes, furry orgies are sometimes jokingly referred to as "furpiles", but the vast majority of furpiles are not sexual at all.

It usually happens at cons, or other gatherings of furries. A few suiters lie down on the ground (you need at least two or three people to get it going, kinda like a Mexican wave), then others join in and it grows from there. It's all just a lot of harmless fun, and doesn't usually have anything to do with yiffing. It's more about cuddling and snuggling with strangers, breaking down boundaries and emotional walls.

There are hundreds of videos on Youtube about furpiles at various cons, ranging from only four or five suiters to massive piles that literally take up entire hotel lobbies and outdoor parks. :)
I stand corrected *bows head* I'm really new to the furry fandom, just saw the fur pile thing on 1000 ways to die the eppisode called em-bear-assed where some guy is high on shrooms, stumbles upon a furry orgy but because he's not a furry they don't let him join, then he sees a teddy sitting alone tries his luck only its a real bear and she kills and eats him lol was actually the first time I heard of furries. Anyhoo while after that I was watching a movie called the avengers, some old spy movie with giant wasp robots, evil clones and a secret society of people who wear different colored teddy bear fursuits. My buddy pointed out they dress like furries so I read up and found this forum.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic

Post by Contrast »

I've seen that episode (I actually made a thread about it in the NSFW section of the forum) and it's clear that the "expert" they interviewed has no idea what he's talking about.

1000 Ways to Die is an entertaining show, but you have to take those stories with a grain of salt, since a lot of them seem to be based on urban legends.
midnight

Post by midnight »

Contrast wrote:I've seen that episode (I actually made a thread about it in the NSFW section of the forum) and it's clear that the "expert" they interviewed has no idea what he's talking about.

1000 Ways to Die is an entertaining show, but you have to take those stories with a grain of salt, since a lot of them seem to be based on urban legends.
Yeah its a pretty interesting show though, the guy that got eaten by the bear at the furry orgy is true though, followed up on it. But yeah its mostly extremely over exaggerated. Anyhoo that's the terminology that was used, owel.

Oh yote, you still making furry stuff? Would love to organize me a pair of paw shoes.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Region: Gauteng

Post by Adagio »

midnight wrote:
Contrast wrote:I've seen that episode (I actually made a thread about it in the NSFW section of the forum) and it's clear that the "expert" they interviewed has no idea what he's talking about.

Yeah its a pretty interesting show though, the guy that got eaten by the bear at the furry orgy is true though, followed up on it. But yeah its mostly extremely over exaggerated. Anyhoo that's the terminology that was used, owel.

Oh yote, you still making furry stuff? Would love to organize me a pair of paw shoes.
A grain of salt? Come ON! That show! You watch it with a plate of anchovies and a glass of brine...