Would you be interested in random furry "merch"

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Would you buy random furry merchandise

Absolutely!
13%
Yeah if the price is right.
53%
I'm neutral on this.
20%
Not really.
7%
No it's a waste of time and money.
7%

Total votes: 15
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Would you be interested in random furry "merch"

Post by YoteFox »

Sup fuzzles!
I have been thinking of making random furry merch (I just died a little inside from that word) to sell at social get togethers such as rAge etc.

But first before you all go into a flat spin and make me crazy with commission request and what not(Boy I'm feeling optimistic XD) I want to say that this thread is just to check interest in such an idea and if you had the opportunity to buy some random cool furry items such as paw gloves, tails, ears, paw slippers. Not commissions just random items.

All at set prices and most of them looking the same eg. Same shape tail just all different colours, or same type of paw gloves just different colours yall know where I'm going with this.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: Would you be interested in random furry "merch"

Post by Raven Song »

I want to make furry themed t shirts with some of the designs i've done... do you has contacts for printers???

then you can sell them because I am the worst sales person ever... i couldnt even sell sight to a blind man.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

Ravensong wrote:I want to make furry themed t shirts with some of the designs i've done... do you has contacts for printers???

then you can sell them because I am the worst sales person ever... i couldnt even sell sight to a blind man.
Great Idea Raven, sadly no I don't know of anyone who print shirts but I can try and find out, I'd be more than happy to help you sell them ^.^.

Also I feel I was a bit unambigious with the defenition of "merch". I don't mean like stuff you can easily buy, I meant fursuit items actually, ears, tails etc
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

YoteFox wrote:
Ravensong wrote:I want to make furry themed t shirts with some of the designs i've done... do you has contacts for printers???

Great Idea Raven, sadly no I don't know of anyone who print shirts but I can try and find out, I'd be more than happy to help you sell them ^.^.

Also I feel I was a bit unambigious with the defenition of "merch". I don't mean like stuff you can easily buy, I meant fursuit items actually, ears, tails etc
Actually! Speak to Yukon! He knows a guy!
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

To Yukon!!!
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing