Tail by Yote

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Tail by Yote

Post by Eylof »

A Fantastic job by Yote I'm one happy wolfie :D

Can't wait to wear it :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
WhatTheFurry
Species: wolf dragon bear
Region: Gauteng

Re: Tail by Yote

Post by WhatTheFurry »

aww looking good love the way it looks adn ik it will be awsum grats on the new tail
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

I wonder how it compares to the Anthrowear tails.
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

MontgomerySeven wrote:I wonder how it compares to the Anthrowear tails.
Lol I believe it's better and besides HE is a beginner and look what he can do!! :D

This is a $42 Anthrowear wolf tail

Besides Yote is proudly South African ;)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

And on a side note, I am not competing with AnthroWear or any or fursuit making person or company out there. I am simply making tails and furry accessories for the furs that want them. This isn't even about the money for me it's just to give something back to the furs.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Coyote Animosus wrote:And on a side note, I am not competing with AnthroWear or any or fursuit making person or company out there. I am simply making tails and furry accessories for the furs that want them. This isn't even about the money for me it's just to give something back to the furs.
Lol well Yote your tail you made me is just AwEsOmE!!! Very grateful for it looks like a real tail !
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Eylof wrote:
Coyote Animosus wrote:And on a side note, I am not competing with AnthroWear or any or fursuit making person or company out there. I am simply making tails and furry accessories for the furs that want them. This isn't even about the money for me it's just to give something back to the furs.
Lol well Yote your tail you made me is just AwEsOmE!!! Very grateful for it looks like a real tail !
You're welcome. Very glad you like it, one of my best so far. I have to say if I said I am not jealous I would be lying :lol:
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

You could always just make a new tail for yourself, and consider the old one a learning experience.
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

MontgomerySeven wrote:You could always just make a new tail for yourself, and consider the old one a learning experience.
Good idea, will probably do that in the future after my suit is done and I'm doing alterations to it. At this stage I am quite happy with it
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

That is a great mentality, more people should think that way.
midnight
Species: canadian wolf
Region: Freestate

Post by midnight »

Looks awesome, I should post some pics of my tails aswell sometime. Will check when I get around to it
Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for someone you aren't
Randall
Species: Funambulus palmarum (Squirrel)

Post by Randall »

When tech evolves sufficiently i.e. we can do brain pattern recognition cheaply and without too much of a fuss, then it should be theoretically possible to build electronics in there, and make that tail moveable i.e. like a fox would be able to lift, wag, or lower his tail, we could do that on thought control.
midnight

Post by midnight »

Sonic2k wrote:When tech evolves sufficiently i.e. we can do brain pattern recognition cheaply and without too much of a fuss, then it should be theoretically possible to build electronics in there, and make that tail moveable i.e. like a fox would be able to lift, wag, or lower his tail, we could do that on thought control.
They already make tails that wag if ur happy or excited and move up n down. Japs come up with everything
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken quote tags
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other

Post by Adagio »

Sonic2k wrote:When tech evolves sufficiently i.e. we can do brain pattern recognition cheaply and without too much of a fuss, then it should be theoretically possible to build electronics in there, and make that tail moveable i.e. like a fox would be able to lift, wag, or lower his tail, we could do that on thought control.
Hehe! I'm making one... Although nowhere near as complicated...

It'll probably have SOME form of brain mapping, and some Arduino Magic...
midnight

Post by midnight »

Sounds awesome if you have success I would love to do business lol
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

They've done both ears and a tail that move according to your emotions.

I think the kickstarter failed though or something and they never went into general production. I think GreenReaper said he got to use one of the tails at a furry convention though.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Randall

Post by Randall »

Anything can be done, the issue is cost.
Making this in limited quantities will be a real killer.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Those do look rather primitive though. I mean all the tail does is wag; what about clamping down when scared or perking up when interested?
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Not only primitive in terms of variety of functionality, but they are also very stiff and unnatural.
Randall

Post by Randall »

Leeward wrote:Those do look rather primitive though. I mean all the tail does is wag; what about clamping down when scared or perking up when interested?
Hence my comment "When tech has evolved sufficiently"

When we can read emotions electronically (cheaply) such as sudden surprise, and interest piquing up, then we have a means to control a tail.