I really need a tail

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Vixen
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Greyhound
Region: Gauteng

I really need a tail

Post by Vixen »

Does anyone know where I can get a tail? I paid for a tail a year ago. But I never got it. Any body making tails?
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
I'm Schizophrenic, and so am I....
Sunny Fox
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Silver Fox

Re: I really need a tail

Post by Sunny Fox »

im actually waiting for my tail ^^, its taking so long :/ got it from america, but its going through a lot of towns and stuff >.>

there are a bunch of furs that make tail related things, not sure if Aeowyn is making them, but you hsould look him up and contact him
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,
Niexie
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vixen

Re: I really need a tail

Post by Niexie »

I make Fursuits, Tho I can make a tail with any faux fur :3, squeaker's installed, or any type, also I can also install lights in the tails ^-^, I got allot better with tails now. o3o so yeah