More idea!!!

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Niexie
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vixen
Region: Gauteng

More idea!!!

Post by Niexie »

Ok well I am making my sona into a fursuit tho On her ears and some parts very long hair is needed, baby blue hair, I dont want to use wigs, real human hair, nothing that will tangle or cause a problem! http://nexyla.deviantart.com/art/Niexie ... -427991755 that's my sona. and Again I need those color fur (same type fur) to make my sona so if you know any place in Gouteng please let me know, Its expensive to order from UK or anywhere else, :) Thanks
Sunny Fox
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Silver Fox
Region: Gauteng

Re: More idea!!!

Post by Sunny Fox »

Aeowyn would know the supplies for various things like fur and stuff ^^, you should contact him and see.

i got a silver fox tail from america thats coming through ^^, free shipping and i got the tail for free :D so soemtimes it isnt expensive, but i know what you mean x3
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Re: More idea!!!

Post by YoteFox »

Hey sunny fox, how did you manage to get a tail for free from USA?
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum