Niexie's Custom Bling!

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Niexie
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vixen
Region: Gauteng

Niexie's Custom Bling!

Post by Niexie »

Furssories!!!!

Animal ears: I can make any ear! you can chose with an alice band or a hoody! (Perfect for winter) I can add any bling to it, I make my bling out of silicone's and plastics!, The bigger the ears and the harder the style it will cost more.

animal tails: You can get a matching tail to your ears, there super soft!!! I can do all sorts of styles!, a squeaker can be inserted. The bigger the tail the more expensive it will be!

Bandannas: Again you can choose witch material's! Name can be added or bliged!

Plush bone's: Perfect for furry k9's it is soft any color! you can choose if you want a squeaker, Small or big bones! Foam base or stuffing! your choice!

Collars: Again same story I can make a collar! and custom silicone or plastic tags! you can have any form of tag and any color, also it can get blinged!

Paws: I do make paws, with claws and paw pads. Tho I will need shoes and hand sizes!

If you want a furry part blinged out! I am always open for blinging! all made out of silicone and plastic! I do make noses, claws, paw pads, tongue's, teeth, and even eyes! I am also open for custom base heads! Foam toony heads. I base it you can fur it! (Price list and pictures available soon!)