DRAMA! illustrated

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

DRAMA! illustrated

Post by Animew »

i cant help but notice how big a drama some furs make over drama. i personally think that as a fandom drama is one of its main aspects. i mean this place would not have even existed were it not for gay furry drama.

SO:
i bring you a place where you can showcase your drama, be it furry related or just crap that happened in your life that you feel warrant showcasing.

i put this on the art board because i for one intend to showcase my drama in picture format, and i invite you all to do the same. but if you are too fat and lazy to draw like so may hyenas i know, that's fine. just describe your drama in a textual way. who knows, if it's epic enough someone less fat and lazy may draw it for you.

please note that its highly likely that your posts may get deleted if they break the forum rules... just stating the obvious to avoid drama, tee hee!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Animew
Banter kitty

Re: DRAMA! illustrated

Post by Animew »

my first drama to showcase is:
GODDAMNED DIET CULTURE!
fat free milk.jpg
i swear to god these damn fat people and their disgusting fat free sugar free crap! i'm waaaaaaay too busy being wasted to actually pay attention when i'm shopping! i mean why the hell would you take the fat out of milk!!? milk IS fat! if you take out the fat its just water, dirty water!

and don't even get me started on sugar free soft drinks! bitch yo teeth would fall out from the acidity looooong before coke can make you any fatter than you already are! no, seriously! you literally metabolize the sugar of a coke by just being alive!

so stop it! stop this pretensions bullshit! its ruining things for us people that want to drink liquid cow fat in the morning to stifle our hangovers.

instead of taking fattening stuff out of foods they should stop freaking eating that much food in the first place!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

It's not just fat people, some of us have eating disorders... :roll:

Also how is that drama?
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

He just wanted to draw a pet peeve.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Leeward wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 pm It's not just fat people, some of us have eating disorders... :roll:

Also how is that drama?
I think the thread is also for overly dramatic reactions to mundane things?
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 pm It's not just fat people, some of us have eating disorders... :roll:
eating disorders is a myth propagated by the left wing Jew supremacists in the middle east. i eat more disorderly than you can even fathom yet i'm incapable of becoming fat... no seriously, i've tried.
Leeward wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 pm Also how is that drama?
try having this happen when you are hung over and the mere smell of your own stinky socks is enough to start you calling George.

Owo besides, most artificial sweeteners are well known to cause brain damage... but i guess its fine as long as you are not fat right?
Cape_F0X wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 pm He just wanted to draw a pet peeve.
diet coke in a plastic bottle is a PET peeve, but this my good sir... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm I think the thread is also for overly dramatic reactions to mundane things?
isn't that basically what furry drama is in the first place?
ArtyLoop

Post by ArtyLoop »

What does a resident artist see here?
A comic strip, that like my previous work, is open to interpretation.

Oh and nice work Mewwie :)
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Animew wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:24 pm my first drama to showcase is:
GODDAMNED DIET CULTURE!
I have to say, I really enjoyed this. I love the art, it's really expressive. It also made me laugh. It's really well done. ^.^
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
ArtyLoop

Post by ArtyLoop »

The day that everyone on this site, can see the humour and enjoy illustrated comics such as these, will be a defining point in the SA chapter of the fandom
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

ArtyLoop wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 am What does a resident artist see here?
A comic strip, that like my previous work, is open to interpretation.

Oh and nice work Mewwie :)
OwO/ you should totes make moar comics like that and post them here! UwU/ its the drama comics that survive LOOONG after the website dies. kinda like fossils internet people dig up to ascertain why it went extinct.
Trace wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:30 ammade me laugh.
^w^ the best possible praise anyone can give my work is to laugh because that's why it was made in the first place.
ArtyLoop wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:14 pm The day that everyone on this site, can see the humour and enjoy illustrated comics such as these, will be a defining point in the SA chapter of the fandom
UwU/ tiz why we should have more of these to train people to LOL at drama instead of... well, whatever other people do at drama.
ArtyLoop

Post by ArtyLoop »

OwO/ you should totes make moar comics like that and post them here! UwU/ its the drama comics that survive LOOONG after the website dies. kinda like fossils internet people dig up to ascertain why it went extinct.
I have to walk the thin line between the banhammer and staying on the right side of the law on this forum. Sadly that's what I have to do, so I am very afraid of doing any more comics, especially when the comics get taken up the wrong way.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

ArtyLoop wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 pm especially when the comics get taken up the wrong way.
<w< nah man, that's just the forum specific political drama comics that can do that. with those there are a few things to keep in mind:

modify or redact any names that can be linked to any real person, alias or otherwise. change the characters to some degree so they are not too obviously recognizable.
also avoid using the specific drama word for word, change some stuff up to make if funnier.
politix1.jpg
then you load your social commentary on a witty yet stupid joke and defuse tension in the last panel as a punchline.
politix2.jpg
UwU/ legally speaking the difference between freedom of expression and character assault is plausible deniability.

Owo and i guess lastly remember not to put too much effort into drawing those kinds of comics because at the end of the day the forum staff can delete anything they want to for any reason they can come up with because they quite literally make the rules.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama

Post by Cape_F0X »

Now this is funny! The outline is so exaggerated, I love it. Now it feels like there has to be a few on purple outlines and the drama around their title and purpose.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

That was brilliantly on the nose! XD

Although out of principle as a furry I have to take offence and/or nit-pick at something... being gray-a doesn't make one a nun. :P
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

I've been caught at my own game. And here I thought the power of friendship was the way to go! Damnation! Alright! Bring the banhammers, we started this war and we'll...uh...KEEP FIGHTING IT! rAAAAAAAWR...and stuff...
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:30 pm being gray-a doesn't make one a nun.
UwU/ any resemblance to any real event or people are just coincidence, this is totes a work of fiction and not based on reality at all.
y'all believe me right...
Cape_F0X wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:34 pm now it feels like there has to be a few on purple outlines and the drama around their title and purpose.
Owo at first i wanted to make them like big glowing goku auras but the green kinda looked like a stink cloud so i just made it outlines.
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 pm rAAAAAAAWR...and stuff...
the beninging.jpg
XD we should like, come up with a catchy title for this little furry civil war drama. Owo something like "The mad cow revolt" or "the firedog flamewar" perhaps we should have a poll <w< they seem pretty popular these days.
Valerion wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:52 pm We will be discontinuing the CR program.
Nyahahahahaha! OMG CALLED IT!
"and so dies the noble purple cast"
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

With that pic maybe something like "The Smuggening" XD Oh how about! "Tails of Firewall - Poll of Duty" or... "The Three Administrateurs - Fall of the Furrench Republic"

EDIT: How do you pronounce that word? Be-nin-Ging or Ben-inging or Benigning?
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

NYAHAHAHAHA! the smuggening! freaking love it! seriously we should have a poll.
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 am How do you pronounce that word?
Last edited by Ivic_Wulfe on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: properly embedded linkage
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

"Disgruntled bovine nun."

I lol'd. Animew, you are brilliant.
Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Galahad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:08 am "Disgruntled bovine nun."

I lol'd. Animew, you are brilliant.
^w^ tee hee.
Splicer-Fox wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 pm NSFW
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4357
this kinda gives me another idea for an art thread...
BATTLE YIFF!
you draw or get drawn your sona raping someone elsez sona then it goes back and forth till one side admits defeat by dropping out of the cycle. <w< then again i don't want to lose my digital virginity like that tho...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Dude, that's just wrong.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

Can I post a meme I stole off twitter for my “drama” submission :P
Attachments
5202DF20-DB49-4137-9D77-8B1DDA04FA58.jpeg
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Faanvolla wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:15 pm Can I post a meme I stole off twitter for my “drama” submission :P
OwO/ only if you feel strongly enough about that eagles beak... also the scar on that dudes head freaks me out... seriously when you have a gigantic gash in your skull you grow your goddamn hair over it FFS!
beep beep bithc.jpg
this one has several layers of puns and wordplay that i'm sure only Galahad would have appreciated and or understood... may he rest in peace .>w<.

i actually drew this in anticipation of over zealous moderation following the great smuggening yet much to my surprise i can still say horsecock in public.