and so it begins

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
Vox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Red deer
Region: Western Cape

and so it begins

Post by Vox »

I'm trying to get into drawing more so i guess this will be my art dump, I will probably be doing requests for free sometime in the near future just to get more experience.
Attachments
This is my first time colouring in one of my own drawings (my avatar was just me slightly modifying a template). I am currently using fire alpaca to colour things in but i hope to change to photoshop soon.
This is my first time colouring in one of my own drawings (my avatar was just me slightly modifying a template). I am currently using fire alpaca to colour things in but i hope to change to photoshop soon.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: and so it begins

Post by Leeward »

Why not try GIMP?
Vox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Red deer
Region: Western Cape

Post by Vox »

Thanks I just downloaded it, I will use it with my next drawing ^^
Badge
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Badgacat
Region: Gauteng

Post by Badge »

I am using Sketchbook to muck about with my drawings and can say I am very fond of the user friendliness of the programme.
If you take your marker and connect this dot to that one, that one to this one here you will get a really annoyed dalmatian.

The European Badger (meles meles) is known to have a rather large range of vocalisations, though it must be noted he often makes no sense at all.