Art Opportunity

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
SirenLeo
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Snox (Snow leopard/ Fox)
Region: Gauteng

Art Opportunity

Post by SirenLeo »

Hello gentlefurs and ladies!

So I have an opportunity for a lucky artist. I work for an environmental consultancy agency and due to the fact that one of our projects involving mangrove trees is being compromised with pollution my bosses have asked me to design a sign board to warn people and so on.

So here is my opportunity, I want kids to be able to notice this sign and point it out to their folks, in short our company needs a mascot, and who better to ask than the furs of beautiful South Africa!

I can not promise commission, but can promise reward of some kind. This is also the opportunity to get your art on an international level with the option of designing more art for us later on.

I know there are many amazing artists in this fandom and on this site, please I am begging for help!

They want something feminine, preferably drawn as if holding a sign or pointing towards one. Something reproducible and recognizable. If there are any other questions please you can private message me, watsapp me if you have my number, hell use smoke signals if you have to (although my service is slow with that regard).

Here are some notable animals we have here:
Arabian Oryx
Arabian Oryx
Lanner Falcon
Lanner Falcon
Dugong/Sea Cow/Manatee
Dugong/Sea Cow/Manatee
There is also a hedgehog, a fox, a beetle, a honey badger and a snake.

Help me please!
Attachments
Barbary Falcon
Barbary Falcon
barbary-falcon.jpg (67.85 KiB) Viewed 569 times
Amur Falcon
Amur Falcon
Titanreaper
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mythic Black Tiger Fox
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: Art Opportunity

Post by Titanreaper »

sounds like fun :D
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.