Yukon Fan Art

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
Yukon
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Husky/wolf
Region: Gauteng

Re: Yukon Fan Art

Post by Yukon »

Unexpected (and much appreciated) gift - conbadge from Mushy Pea! :D He's still gonna add my wishbone...
Attachments
1247937581.mushypea_yukon.jpg
There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Yukon

Post by Yukon »

Gift from me to Stormwolf when I last visited...thanx to Electrocat for drawing the pic, it came out great! :)
Attachments
rose for my lady.jpg
There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Yukon

Post by Yukon »

Gift from the awesome Electrocat :D Thanx!!
Attachments
Yukon gift.jpg
Yukon

Post by Yukon »

Gift from Stormwolf :) Me and my arctic wolf shooters =P
Attachments
it__s_not_awful__I_promise_by_dwuff.jpg
Yukon

Post by Yukon »

New conbadge! Gift from Stormwolf. Ironically, she finished drawing this while we were at a pool bar in Cape Town :)
Attachments
yukon_conbadge_by_dwuff.jpg
Yukon

Post by Yukon »

3 More pics..one by ErdWolfTVL, we were joking about while we were visiting the furs in PE at a coffee shop, drawing pics of each others characters stripping :p Anyway, this was my punishment..

The other two are gifts from EC. One is based on a song we used to pump in my car; Prodigy - Run With The Wolves. Thanx EC!
Attachments
Run with the Wolves
Run with the Wolves
1247166112.erdwolftvl_yukonpole.jpg
Christmas Yukon
Christmas Yukon
Yukon

Post by Yukon »

EC celebrating beating me in a game of pool :p
Attachments
yukon ele pool.jpg
Yukon

Post by Yukon »

I don't often draw my own character, so of the only 3 pics I have finished, I thought I might as well put them here with the rest of the art drawn of Yukon..
Attachments
Pool table frame was a gift from friends at my local pool bar, they wanted someone to draw a wolf on it for me but couldn't find anyone good at drawing wolves.  Eventually I jumped at drawing the pic myself.
Pool table frame was a gift from friends at my local pool bar, they wanted someone to draw a wolf on it for me but couldn't find anyone good at drawing wolves. Eventually I jumped at drawing the pic myself.
Hi-Res pic I was drawing of my char...spent so long of this, lost it in a hdd crash.  This is the only part of it I have left.
Hi-Res pic I was drawing of my char...spent so long of this, lost it in a hdd crash. This is the only part of it I have left.
1247363667.yukon_wolf_face_by_tauxero.jpg (11.65 KiB) Viewed 1700 times
Stormwolf and I
Stormwolf and I