The corrupt a wish game

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi
Region: Gauteng

Re: The corrupt a wish game

Post by rusted hydra »

Introducing new motivation drug: moti-V. but side effects include reducing motivation when not on the drug.
Soon your only using the moti-V to get motivated to get more money to buy moti-V
Followed to you just sitting in an empty room using moti-V to get motivated to use moti-V to get motivated to use your moti-V.

I wish I had tentacles. Need the extra appendages for everyday things. like typing whilst eating a sanvich
EDIT: OR BETTER YET! Operating the joystick whilst flying in elite so I'm free to type to those pirates "go to hell" whilst not losing manuvers
Neon
Species: Huskeh
Region: Other

Post by Neon »

You get your tentacles. But then mysteriously disappear one evening after men in black suits show up at your doorstep.

I wish that my IT theory exam gets postponed, again.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Neon wrote:You get your tentacles. But then mysteriously disappear one evening after men in black suits show up at your doorstep.

They postpone your exam but due to clerical errors and deadlines, you and your entire class have to redo all the work again next year because they didn't have time to get you to write.

I wish I could find out why America is so obsessed with standardized testing.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
ManicWuff
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Fox or wolf

Post by ManicWuff »

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:
Neon wrote:You get your tentacles. But then mysteriously disappear one evening after men in black suits show up at your doorstep.

They postpone your exam but due to clerical errors and deadlines, you and your entire class have to redo all the work again next year because they didn't have time to get you to write.

I wish I could find out why America is so obsessed with standardized testing.
Granted. The whole world has an epiphany that standardized testing is the most effective way of grading children and intelligence. What was once an American phenomenon becomes global and all works adopt the structure too.

I wish I had dragon wings that were capable of flight.
Neon

Post by Neon »

You get your dragon wings... they're just not attached to you. All all. They're pretty much useless.

I wish I had steam funds in my steam account (Sale starts tomorrow! :0)
ManicWuff
Species: Fox or wolf

Post by ManicWuff »

Neon wrote:You get your dragon wings... they're just not attached to you. All all. They're pretty much useless.

I wish I had steam funds in my steam account (Sale starts tomorrow! :0)
Congratulations, your balance is $0.01.

I wish I could have an epiphany.
Neon

Post by Neon »

You have an epiphany. A really twisted, dark, depressive epiphany. One night you leave your house trying to find solace and you are never seen again >: )

I wish I could be crowned as Neon the "Archbishop of Banterbury"
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

You become the Archbishop of Banterbury it's a failing parish with a strange religion. Your last parishioner just died.

I wish after all the interviews I've had someone would actually hire me.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Asbjorn-phoenix wrote:You become the Archbishop of Banterbury it's a failing parish with a strange religion. Your last parishioner just died.

I wish after all the interviews I've had someone would actually hire me.
They do! And they pay you well and the job is an absolute dream until you realize that they're able to pay your salary by making cheap products with slave labour somewhere else in the world.

I wish I knew how to start my Research Indaba proposal.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

You spend too much time trying to wiggle african words into your proposal that you dont have enough time to fully prepare. You give a half arsed proposal and also accidently insult someone's mother.

I wish I could sing in zulu. (Cause my mate seems interested in linguistics and would be nice if I knew some south african lanuage other than afrikaans)
Neon

Post by Neon »

You later learn that the secret to learning to sing in Zulu was within your capabilities the whole time! You just need to work for it!

I wish I was little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

You get a little bit taller.
You become a baller.
You get yourself a girl and you call her.
You change your name to Antoine Roundtree.
You make sure that you have a rabbit and you put it in your hat for good luck. You grab your baseball bat and get ready to head out in your sixty four Impala with Sam and Dean Winchester cause it's Demon killing time!
Suddenly sirens. Red and Blue flashing lights surround you. Officers with guns drawn. The boys in blue wrestle you to the ground and cuff you.
You have just been implicated in a sarcastaball child prostitution sex scandal with Randy Marsh involving the drinking of young boys semen.

I wish I could mentally command people to orgasm through telepathy. No other telepathic powers. Just that one.

(Incase anyone's wondering.... Skee Low sang the sarcastaball national anthem in that south park episode)
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

You gain the ability to command an orgasm of people via telepathy, but as a result lose the ability to induce one via any means other than telepathy, which mysteriously stops working when within 10m of the target.

I wish good art didn't require so much patience.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

Good art no longer requires patience, suddenly there is a huge influx of art onto almost every conceivable art scene around. With that amount of art yours gets lost in the "noise" and no one notices you. Art is cheaper than writing paper and is bought specifically for that reason.

I wish I had all the money I needed to do my MBA through Georgetown University and to emigrate to Canada.
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

There.

I wish I had a clutch of dragon eggs :3
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

You get your dragon eggs you manage to get them to hatch. While you they are exceptionally cute by a couple of weeks they start breathing fire and lighting little thing in the house as they grow the fires get more serious and the insurance after many claims stops covering you. As they mature they eventually decide on the spur of the moment that you look like a good meal.

I wish I would win the Lotto which would help out with certain financial difficulties, specifically being able to study my MBA as well as immigrate to Canada as both require a great deal of money.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Congratulations Asbjorn. You won the lotto, unfortunately thou, you should have wished to win the jackpot.
Judging by your ticket here, it looks like you are a category 11 winner, which I believe doesn't really cover the cost of the ticket you've bought. Thanks for playing anyway.

I guess I can't really wish for anything I actually want here... oh I know. I wish for a trebuchet that fires hot marmalade! Yes!
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

You besiege a rival furry town with said trebuchet, but due to the fact that sieges rely largely on starving out the enemy, their new-found love of tepid marmalade foils your devious plan for world domination.

I wish Internet access were universally free and always available at maximum speed.
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

Your wish is granted, but you can only access www.eelslap.com

I wish to achieve excellent marks for my matric exams, get accepted into university for my chosen subject excellent and enjoy
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

The "and enjoy" becomes the biggest part of the wish. Your matric marks were great, and you got accepted into university, but then you just started enjoying it way too much. Parties every day. You soon fail all of your subjects, getting you kicked out of the university

I wish I had a robotic butler of sorts, who would keep my room tidy, wake me up in the mornings with coffee, assist me with general butler type things...
Mew?
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

jacojerb wrote:I wish I had a robotic butler of sorts, who would keep my room tidy, wake me up in the mornings with coffee, assist me with general butler type things...
You get your wish, unfortunately his settings are hard-wired to wake you up at 4am in the morning with a vacuum cleaner as he goes about cleaning your room. EVERY DAY. His general Butler type things involve making your coffee, unfortunately the butler is programmed to make it in your least favourite way of making coffee.

Also, he follows you around everywhere and sits next to you in class, and cheats really loudly next to you in your next exam. You are expelled. But at least you have a Butlertron 2.0!

I wish that my students would stop misinterpreting questions as badly as they do.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

Your wish is granted, your students forget most of what they have learned, you now need to start remedial classes to get them back to the level they were at and need to start phrasing questions in a way that an eight year old would understand. Your classes average marks drop by 40%

I wish retail paid more for less hours worked.
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

The less you work, the more you get paid. Soon, everyone in retail are limiting themselves to one hour a day, making it impossible to buy anything anywhere. Due to the higher wages, and the lowered income, businesses everywhere start failing. *insert huge, dramatic, apocalyptic story here*

The other day, I forgot my book in someone's car... Had two chapters left to read. So I wish I had my book back so I could finish it
Mew?
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

You get teleported into the car where you can finish the book, sadly the book was in the glove compartment and your stuck half in the compartment and the other half stuck inside the engine compartment.
you get burns and shocks on you every time they drive around.
But g'hey! you finished the book, in fact you'll be able to finish reading it several times over.

I wish I had microsoft Word on this laptop so I could finish writing my gore story.
SirenLeo
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Snox (Snow leopard/ Fox)

Post by SirenLeo »

Your wish is granted, a word program is mysteriously installed on your laptop. However whatever you type happens to someone, and it could be you.

I wish I had "Unlimited power!!" (Yes it's a Star Wars reference)
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

You have unlimited power, there will be no loadshedding in your area ever again :)

I wish emotions and the psyche were easier to control.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

You gain the power to control other people's emotional states and psyche, but whatever you do to them, the opposite will happen to you.
You spend several months unhappy seeing others around you smiling and laughing until one day you decide to send someone into the abyss of despair and turmoil to make yourself happy only to realise that even when you are happy, you will be surrounded by people who are not.
This vicious circle of hate ends in regicide, infanticide and eventually suicide.

I wish for a jar of talking pickles.
[REDACTED]
Ocean knight
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Grey wolf

Post by Ocean knight »

Your wish is granted but it's illegal to hold the live pickles in a closed jar.Your family is horrified they rejected you and report you to the police. You are accused of "animal"? abuse and are confined in a cell for the rest of your life.

I wish i had faster internet.
We are drowning in conformity.
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

You get faster Internet. It ran away from you... Yeah I didn't know what you expected there

I wish people would stop arguing over stupid things.
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Wars are now fought over string theory and general relativity.

I wish I had a snuggly plush of my mate (though he is a big brute with a love for violence and suffering) so...
I will rather wish for a snuggly plush of a snuggly plush! *Buuuuuuu!*