Facepalm picture thread

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Werewolf
Region: Gauteng

Facepalm picture thread

Post by Valerion »

Because people and furs are stupid.
image.jpg
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Facepalm picture thread

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Not sure if it's worth pointing out or not but someone tracked down the photo to being from a piece about a pet coyote. Then again, hopefully people already don't trust everything they see online. Just look for the pixels.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Valerion
Alpha Wolf

Post by Valerion »

I thought so. However, it also demonstrates how hard it is to differentiate what people would say, from satire. And well ... I can easily believe the picture on its face as well, of course. I know people who would fall for that easily enough, confusing coyotes and dogs.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I dunno if it was mentioned on the forum or not but I saw somewhere about some researchers that were able to take video and get the video to lip sync new things. I could only think how terribly that is going to end.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Valerion
Alpha Wolf

Post by Valerion »

DMXFgWuX4AUJQ43.jpg
DMXFg8OX0AAvXp6.jpg
DMXFhXbWAAEl9Zu.jpg
DMXFh8gX4AECK4W.jpg