Criticise the person above you

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: Criticise the person above you

Post by Kievvu »

fuzzy
your lack of emotional connection, sympathy and empathy comes off as rather uncaring and slightly annoys me sometimes even though I know you well enough now not to misinterpret it.
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
CyntheWightRabbit

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

How do you pronounce your name?????!!!!!!11!One!! ...;3
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

Cyn, I know your fursona is a ghost, but you should really either attend or organize a meet sometime: I think your humor would carry better in person.
Hahaha! :lol:
Kievvu

Post by Kievvu »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote:How do you pronounce your name?????!!!!!!11!One!! ...;3
Key-voo
or Kai-voo if you wanna annoy me like Halcyon insists upon doing
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Hyena man, despite being mean you actually do have a sharp sense of humor and i always enjoy your jokes on the occasions that they are not at the expense of people. \OwO/ and since you are still super young, there is a chance that you may outgrow your internalized anger/malice and i'll not have to hate you anymore.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

hey what the flying crap is going on here! this thread magically transformed into a different one somehow while i was typing! RAKUEEEEN <w< clean up on isle three...
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew, you don't have Telegram. Why don't you have Telegram?
Kievvu wrote:
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:How do you pronounce your name?????!!!!!!11!One!! ...;3
Key-voo
or Kai-voo if you wanna annoy me like Halcyon insists upon doing
Really? I always pronounced it "Kee-EV-oo" in my head.
Animew wrote:hey what the flying crap is going on here! this thread magically transformed into a different one somehow while i was typing! RAKUEEEEN <w< clean up on isle three...
There's nothing wrong, Kievvu was commenting out-of-game. Carry on. :P
CyntheWightRabbit

Leeward wrote:Really? I always pronounced it "Kee-EV-oo" in my head.
Pretty much me as well. And Lee. What kind of milk does a non-binary cow/bull/cattle produce? [#Whythecow?]
Ryall wrote:I think your humor would carry better in person.
My sense of humour is about as dry as Cape Town has been these past few months. Be it in person or otherwise. ;3 [Image Related]
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

<not part of the game>
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:...My sense of humour is about as dry as Cape Town has been these past few months. Be it in person or otherwise. ;3 [Image Related]
Dry humor isn't a problem, it's that text has its shortcomings, as you said:
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:...I suck at insinuating things from text that have no expression as cue cards behind it...
</not part of the game>
CyntheWightRabbit

[Not part of the game. :v]

Dat moment when you tell a joke and you're waiting for people to laugh but nothing happens for a few seconds and you just want the Earth to open up and swallow you whole. "All around me are familiar faces~"

Oh Ryanna-darling. Is this like your default setting? I mean, I thought you promised you weren't going take what I say so seriously anymore. :v AND this time it is literally so obviously a joke? Or not? Wew. It probably just proved my point as well. :v

You are right, it is difficult to insinuate things from text most of the time, but that doesn't mean it's a reason jokes fall flat. Look at how many times you supposedly laugh at G's jokes? Have you met him in person?

The point of my post was: You criticized my (lackof)humour in text, I was confirming it and digging it deeper by making fun of my (lackof)humour period.
You know that cheep tactic by making fun of yourself for laughs... :v

And if it's cause I ignored the other part of your message, you already know I'd love to meet you, Ryry. :3

[Not part of the gam-...well technically I am the next person to be criticized so... :v]
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

<not part of the game>
I liked the sketch you drew up, and your joke on the water crisis made me grin, but I was just trying to tell you that my criticism was that you should reach out to more furs. I think you are funny, and I just added that second part to mean that a benefit of getting to know furs better would be that you would be misunderstood less. Take for example your post on my house thread: I knew there was humor involved, but I thought it was to be snide and convey contempt, when really it wasn't, but I guess I don't know you well, and we have a history, so I assumed the worst. That isn't a criticism of you, and I wanted to clarify that, because saying your jokes are bad would be mean and untrue. ;)

Animew wrote:Hyena man, despite being mean you actually do have a sharp sense of humor and i always enjoy your jokes on the occasions that they are not at the expense of people. \OwO/ and since you are still super young, there is a chance that you may outgrow your internalized anger/malice and i'll not have to hate you anymore.
Thanks Animew, I appreciate the compliment, although it does feel bad being called 'malicious and angry' by somebody who describes himself as, "worse than Hitler." :P
</not part of the game>
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

[not_part_of_game]
notpartofthegame.jpg
#notpartofhtegame
#derailthefuckoutofthis
#thisisactuallyagainstthefuckingrulespeopleplzstopdamnit
#hashtagsarenotevenfunny
ps: Hitler was not angry Ryall, he was führious.
[not_part_of_game/]
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Right, I saw the "compliment the person above you" thread was resurrected. Let's resurrect this one too. ;) This was like a furry Fight Club for the egos back in the day.

Animew, I understand the need for anonymity on the internet. But it's hard to trust a dude when he/she is a walking internet furry trope that isn't even played well. :P

Alright, next poster. Bring it - and I know one or two here would just love to. But you'd better not miss.
Sa1tflat
Species: A filthy hybrid

Post by Sa1tflat »

Yo, my fellow dragon. You are a massive disappointment in terms of being a dragon! Your hoard is pitiful, and your the lack of a terrifying roar is just sad. Be gone you subpar dragon! :P
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
I definitely straight as shit, definitely
Ok maybe not
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Salt! Youre so salty you made it your name! And whats worse, is you wrote it in 1337 speak.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Dag! (Insert Darth Vader voice, "I have you now!")

It took too damn long to really understand you and for that matter, how I can interact with you. The frustrations are real! (less now...but aaaaaAAAAAA)
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Sa1tflat

Post by Sa1tflat »

Your voice drove me from the darn podcast. It just annoying, no wonder no one listens to it. (I've stopped, because I've lost the link, will pm you some time)
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
Ok maybe not
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

I don't know how to pronounce your username and it drives me dilly. Sayoneflat? Saiflat? Ahh!
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Nasheera, I'm sure you've noticed an odd silence after your post. It could either mean you are perfect, or that you aren't known well enough for people to pinpoint any flaws reliably. :P And that will be my criticism: come say hello and hang out a little more often than just half a month every year.
Kievvu

Post by Kievvu »

Galahad...it takes me months to track you down and everytime I do we chat for a little bit until you say you have stuff going on and that "we'll chat tomorrow/sometime". Yet always when I look again you've completely deleted your telegram account without a word about it. But then this time you became very active on here and say you want to start an art thing...and i wonder about that because telegram is an easy way to contact a lot of furs. Yet you always delete it after a little while.

What I'm tryna is that you're damn difficult to get hold of Mr Raptor.
Sa1tflat

Post by Sa1tflat »

You are female. What more should I say?

(that's extremely sexist, butt all I can say honestly I don't know you to well)

Well, ok, u thought you were male at first... But that don't matter! Reeee
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
Ok maybe not