Now Its Time For Something Creepy

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
THE CORINTHIAN
Silent Stalker
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: CHIMERA\HYBRID
Region: Gauteng

Now Its Time For Something Creepy

Post by THE CORINTHIAN »

I was thinking seeing how every one hase had something creepy happen to them at some time or another we should post some of our creepy stories here.

Something realy creepy that happend to me was about three years ago. I was out with my cousins & on the way home it was about two in the morning I spotted an old friend of mine that I havent seen in about four years hitchhiking I ask my cousin to stop & give him a lift. When he go in the car he asked if we could take him home & he felt so cold that I decided to give him my jacket. We droped him off at his house & watched as he went inside & closed the door. When we got to my cousin's house I realised tha my friend still had my jacket. We decided that it would be best to go back to my friends house in the morning to see if he was ok & to get my jacket back. When we go there his sister answerd the door & when I asked about him she told me that he died exactly one year ago on that very day :o . I didn't believe her & told her what heppend. She didnt want to believe me & said that she could proove that he was ded. She got inside the car & told us how to get to the cemetery. When we got there she led us to his grave & right there my jacket was draped over his head stone. Creepy right but thats not all my jacket also smeelde like his favorite cologne :o

So thats one of my creepy stories. Now its your turn.
Im 60% Jaguar with 30% Dragon, 10% wolf & 100% HOT
A paladin warrior
May be inactive cause I lack proper internet
Chocolate the only thing I can never say no to
DesertYote
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Coyote
Region: Other

Re: Now Its Time For Something Creepy

Post by DesertYote »

My family had a few snakes and turtles as pets back when my brother and I were much younger. When they had outgrown their enclosures, we took them to the local wildlife preserve (which was allowed at the time). When my dad and I were there, we walked around a bit. Out of nowhere, this old guy came walking by rather quickly going "Na-na-na..." over and over again. Of course, we thought this to be amusing. When we got back to the parking area, we asked one of the rangers who the guy was and he said it was probably the ghost of a fellow who died there years prior. Evidently the "song" he was singing was a favorite of his back in the day. Weird.

'Yote
Aeowyn
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Percheron
Region: Gauteng

Re: Now Its Time For Something Creepy

Post by Aeowyn »

I was sleeping over at a friend's house one night, and we decided to play ouija board since I know how. I left to get drinks in the kitchen and when I got back my friend was slumped face down on the table and the coin under his finger was spelling out kill kill kill over and over again really fast. I poked him and told him the joke was over but he didn't move for over 10 minutes apart from his finger. what bugs me is that he wasn't looking at the board and the accuracy of the coin was flawless. I later found out his house was supposedly haunted.

not as creepy as finding your jacket in a cemetery, but the best I've got.
I'm all that's left of a BIZARRE childhood