Compliment the person above you game

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Galahad
Region: Gauteng

Re: Compliment the person above you game

Post by Galahad »

Okay, Saltflat. I know very little about you, but here goes. :P

Unfortunately, I cannot compliment you on your ability to sing along to the SpongeBob theme song when I unsuccessfully tried to get the ZA Furry arts and craft Telgeram group to sing it together. … Or when you called me old. I am going to be under your bed tonight, kid. That's a joke. Put down the pepper spray.

But what I can compliment you on, it seems, is your tech savviness. You effortlessly mix and match software development terms I don't always understand, and it seems you have a passion with it. Besides that, you seem like a fun and friendly person on the Telegram groups, and I enjoy reading your messages. Keep on being cool. ;)
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

UwU Glandahand, you have a razor wit and as recent events would demonstrate UwU balls of steel. success find you dino dude!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Animew, if you disappear the way you did like last time again...I swear to the gods that I'll find a way to find you and dead or alive maybe break a bone or two of yours by hugging you. You've become an integral part of the feng shui of both this forum and our corners of fandom as a whole and I appreciate you.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Ahhh! Ivic!
I've crashed at you and Badges house, had many braais, and some visits to a pub or two together.
I have come to appreciate your advice and your point of view. I respect and look up to you.
What you achieved? With the podcast? With the convention?
I dont think the SA Fandom will be the same without you dude.

I know we havent always seen eye to eye.
But I'm glad to have come as far as to call you a friend.