Compliment the person above you game

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Re: Compliment the person above you game

Post by Adagio »

Sev, despite your "tough guy" online attitude. You're really a nice guy, that cares for the ones you love.
And I can respect that.

And who doesn't like a snow mew! I mean, lookit it!!
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

The person: He makes an excellent elbow rest! ... Wrong compliment?
Ahem.
His compassion and loyalty are very difficult to find in others, and his commitment towards supporting his friends makes him one of the finest, most loyal companions I could have the privilege of having. ;)
His professionalism as a flowergirl is also impeccable!

The fursona: Any snow leopard living here in hot, sunny, dry South Africa must have an almost unparalleled level of stamina and resilience.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

The Person: Even when things get heated, he remains level headed.
The Fursona: Almost as good as the Microsoft T-Rex. :P
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

We should resurrect this game. It was awesome.
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

You're have an odd but effective way of making me happier when we chat :p
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

You're quite possibly the most optimistic person I've ever met.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Oddly enough we spoke about you on the podcast last night! Your ability to help people was noted. :D
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote:Oddly enough we spoke about you on the podcast last night! Your ability to help people was noted. :D
Really? That's not what it sounds like. I don't want to be that guy who has to take everything the wrong way, but...

https://www.youtube.com/v/BYbAYdQNaQI?s ... oplay=true
We expose South African talent when and where we can and when we are can find people who are willing to speak to us. Even if it's not even talent, Leeward was on our podcast before and Leeward at the time was actually very very awesome. She was able to do things that we'd have actually liked to sort of expose as well. There are people out there who are willing to help other people with certain psychological issues, and the only reason why we're able to help people with certain psychological issues is very specifically because, well, we can. Because we have the experience, because we have the platform. It's not even just the platform, it's just... "Your parents are going through a divorce, well my parents went through a divorce and it was the worst time of my life, what do you want to know?" "Should you hate this person? Probably not, maybe you should actually rethink your life." That kind of stuff. Being able to do that is because we have the ability to do that.
You literally said I'm not talented and no longer awesome. Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but I'm not seeing the compliment in there.
TheOldWolf
Species: Wolf

Post by TheOldWolf »

Imma be simple to The Leeward.
She was nice to me. She IS nice.
Thanks Leeward! :D
Exit light, enter night. My fluffy underbelly is the sky.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Leeward wrote:
Ivic_Wulfe wrote:Oddly enough we spoke about you on the podcast last night! Your ability to help people was noted. :D
Really? That's not what it sounds like. I don't want to be that guy who has to take everything the wrong way, but...

https://www.youtube.com/v/BYbAYdQNaQI?s ... oplay=true
We expose South African talent when and where we can and when we are can find people who are willing to speak to us. Even if it's not even talent, Leeward was on our podcast before and Leeward at the time was actually very very awesome. She was able to do things that we'd have actually liked to sort of expose as well. There are people out there who are willing to help other people with certain psychological issues, and the only reason why we're able to help people with certain psychological issues is very specifically because, well, we can. Because we have the experience, because we have the platform. It's not even just the platform, it's just... "Your parents are going through a divorce, well my parents went through a divorce and it was the worst time of my life, what do you want to know?" "Should you hate this person? Probably not, maybe you should actually rethink your life." That kind of stuff. Being able to do that is because we have the ability to do that.
You literally said I'm not talented and no longer awesome. Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but I'm not seeing the compliment in there.
It was noted and I did see that and comment on the video. I'm really sorry for it coming across like that. It has been noted and I've apologized on the video in comments to Randall, I've sent you a message on Skype and I had a listen to it again and I really don't know how it came out like that.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Ivic, from what I've noticed about you, you are a very compassionate and passionate person (/fur :P).
Also you are an extremely talented poet.

And I don't want you to be left out OldWolf. You seem to have a way of looking at the world that somewhat reflects my own. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not...
And even if you don't think of it as poetry, you also have an awesome way of expressing yourself through words.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Trace, whenever there is someone who expresses a need for emotional support, you are almost always among the first to be there and offer some empathy. And all this from someone who lives in the U.S.A and thus is unlikely to have met many of us face-to-face. Thank you for your contributions to making the S.A community a warmer place. We appreciate it. ;)
Last edited by Galahad on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Mr. Teadrinking Raptor!

Hahaha!

You are possibly one of the smartest people I know... It's for this reason that I often seek your opinion on things.
But unlike some of the other intelligent people I know. You're kind and always willing to give a helping hand, unlike the "Cold hard fact" types...

I'm glad to call you a friend!
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

Where do I even begin with you. You're just amazing. Duh. And you're useful when the TV isn't working we can just plug in your tail and use your ears as antenna
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

We've supported each other during a very difficult period in our lives. Here's to you, Tocsy! Don't stop caring.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

We should revive some positivity on this forum, and this thread is a wonderful way to do so! :D

Sev, you enigmatic snep! Despite our awkward moments, I do enjoy conversing with you - for example, you happen to be the only South African with whom I can practice my German. And you are quite proficient in it! Definitely a worthy language-partner! :D But beyond that, despite your cold exterior, you have a warm heart. That may come as a shock to some, but I've seen the proof firsthand, even if it is misunderstood sometimes. ;)
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

Galahad, you are awesome in a ton of ways. Beyond being really intelligent and an extremely talented artist, you are an all-around amazing person and you're always willing to lend a hand or an ear where one is needed. I'm glad that I can call you my friend.
Also thank you so much for your kind words above. I really appreciate it. ^.^
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Trace, you are simultaneously fun loving and highly empathetic. Your optimism is infectious, and I always enjoy our conversations.

Traden is one lucky bastard. :P
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

person: the kind of guy that you'd want as a friend because he always has his friends back.
Fursona: SO FLUFFEH AM GAHNA DIE!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Animew, I really like you. You have a habit of being brutally honest, to a point that some people may not appreciate, but I do. Brutal honesty is better than a cheap lie. I respect you
Mew?
CyntheWightRabbit

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

Though we didn't converse all that much, the times we did you were very passionate when talking about your love for cartoons, Adventure Time in specific, which was quite adorable. :P But admittedly I am rather envious of such passion. It's been a while since I've thought of anything with such vigor.

Also, RIP thread. It was too soon. Let's have a moment of silence to commemorate it's passing...
Done? Good. But don't blame me for this. Just doing a certain Seviper in the grass' bidding. ;3
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

Cyn, I think that you can be very encouraging at times, and I have enjoyed seeing your compliments and constructive criticism. I still remember that for a while, you were the most vocal fan of our roleplay other than those involved, and I still appreciate that.
You also tend to be honest about what's on your mind, even if it's not what everyone wants to hear, and I think that can be admirable.
I also know that you have a very creative side to you that I would still love to see more of. :3
CyntheWightRabbit

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

I'm only here to remind you that the only reason no-one has complimented you yet is because everyone has basically already done so and they've run out of original things to say. Keep on keeping on. ;3
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Cyn, your posts are unique and interesting, and I admire your openness and honesty on some topics.
Hahaha! :lol:
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Ryall: Even when you and I have not seen eye to eye on certain issues, you handled such occasions with maturity and humour, and I've got a feeling your upbeat and contagious humour makes this forum a far more welcoming place. Were our community to be one mangy hyena smaller, we'd have lost an irreplaceable component. :) Thanks for being you.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

THIS is the thread i was commenting on goddamnit! stupid newfangled doohickey making me compliment someone on the criticize thread!

anywho...

Sir dinosaur, i freaking LOVE your puns! puns are truly the humor of high intellect since it reminds us of the fundamental nonsensicality of language itself and requires a high degree of fluency. i consider myself a fair contender for master pun-craftsman but YOU sir have me beet hands down, i pale in comparison to your ability.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Animew... I admit I find myself chuckling at out from time to time.
Kievvu
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Adge, you are truly one of the nicest people I know. I'm so blessed to have you as my friend, you've really helped me so much in some times of need and I can't thank you enough for that.
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Kievvu, you were nice enough to take the time to draw me art for my birthday, and send it to me by snail mail. XD
It got here like 2 months late. But that was one of the nicest things anyone has done fpr me for my birthday, ans I won't forget.
Sa1tflat
Species: A filthy hybrid

Post by Sa1tflat »

Thanks to you I went to my first meet on my own, was nice having a person I knew. Thank you for meeting up with me and the winded one. You gave me a lot of confidence to be myself and not hide it from the world.
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
I definitely straight as shit, definitely
Ok maybe not