Furry High

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: Furry High

Post by Leeward »

(Same, I'm just here for shits and giggles. RP isn't my thing normally, I suck at it.)
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

(The more the merrier. Can we just agree to not disagree.)
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

[Drama lessons could be helpful in hiding all these pesky emotions that have been popping up recently, but my program is already jam packed. Maybe I could find a solution between today and tomorrow he thought.

Then his attention turned back to Tocs’s journal. We can’t be seen with this. Throwing it away is not an option; he might be on to something. As the saying goes; “Never judge a book by its cover”. Or the K9 that entrusted you with it. Dave stood up and took the journal.]

I am going to find a safe place to put this. I’ll be right back.

[Ewan nodded and Dave left the cafeteria. The fox walked past the lockers. He knew there are regular locker screenings for “foreign objects”, a category the book slotted into all to well.

Then he noticed a janitor’s closet a jar. Perfect! He made sure nobody was looking and slipped in. The journal new location is inside a vent, obstructed storage, deep in the corner. The scent of cleaning agents and solvents will mask the document’s slight amphibian odder. Ever the opportunist, the fox searched around. He found a whole drawer full of spare access cards. Dave redeems one for himself, now he can retrieve the secret at any time and move around the school unrestricted if the need arises.

On his return to the cafeteria he finds Ewan had put his music back on. Dave proudly takes his seat, reminiscing about the mission he had just accomplished.]
NikNak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by NikNak »

[Watches Dave from behind a corner, in the shadows and sees him slip in and out of the closet] What is he up to? [I walk over to the door and try to open it but find it is locked, I think about kicking it in but I don't want to draw any attention to myself, I walk away, thinking of how to get in and find out what he is hiding, I sneak into the cafeteria and asks the lunch lady for some chicken, I find an empty table and take my seat, I finish my food and take out by book as i continue to doodle my secret things, I sigh and get up, and walk to go stand outside, taking in the air, I think about things as a tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away as I straighten up and fix my clothes, I then walk to the shed behind the school... and I step inside locking the door behind me]

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've been going through a tough time lately and I am trying to get my life back on track, but It's getting better so yeah, I will try to be here more often)
NikNak

Post by NikNak »

( Hey guys, I just wanted to say Thank You for joining the RP and making it so much fun, Now I have an idea that I think is pretty cool. I am going to be turning this RP into a book on Wattpad and as the RP progresses, so does the book, now I will be keeping the Book as original as possible and I will try to not change what is said and done in the RP as much, but It needs to be a good book so I will try make it more sophisticated, and Chapter one is all about getting to know you guys so yeah, PM me telling me all about your Fursona in the RP and we will take it from there)
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

[The school bell rings, its sound amplified by the cafeteria’s shape. Dave partially covers his ears.]

They should tone that thing down! We’re not deaf.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Post by Adagio »

~removes one of my headphone buds~
Think I wear these things for fun?

Anyway... Whats your next class?
Last edited by Adagio on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

I wanted to ask you about that.

[Dave takes out his time table and hands it to Evan.]

It says Track & Field, but I didn’t sign up for any sports.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

~Snrks~

They haven't learned yet? I heard they put that on there to confuse new students...
Field and track.
Short for Tracking and Field training...
Apparently it's there to help us in an emergency...

~Returning his timetable~

Or... Maybe it really is sports...
It's on mine too... Guess we'll find out then?
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

[Arriving at the assembly hall they notice a group of army reserves matching the students in number. The instructions for today’s exercise are written on chalkboards to limit shouting and repeating them. The instructions read as follows:]

Exercise 1: Tracking

This will simulate a missing person scenario.

1. Form pairs
2. Identify each other’s scent. (5 minutes for step 1 and 2)
3. Take turns locating each other. (5 minutes head start and 10 minutes search time each)

Grades will be given according to completion time.

[The first step is easy enough. Evan and Dave teamed up. A lot of the students were unsure about the second step, but Dave knew what had to be done. He stood in front of Evan with his paws on the leopard’s shoulders.]

Stand still. I don’t want this to be any more awkward then it has to.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

What, what? How...
~standing in front of Dave, dazed~
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

The trick is to smell a part of you that has not touched anything. And… um… Sorry buddy, but that would be your neck.

[Before Evan could grasp this concept the fox pressed his muzzle against his neck, took two deep
sniffs and released Evan’s shoulders.]

Fresh mountain breeze. OK your turn.

[Dave tilts his head and braces himself.]
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

~Not letting the moment catch up to him. Before he could second guess, Evan sticks his nose into Dave's neck, taking a decent whiff~

Earthy... Almost spicy... Like a herb... Hmmm... Smelled it before...
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Good. You got it. It’s fynbos, just so you know. Keep your mind void of all other things and we will get through this.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

~nodding~

So... Who goes first?
NikNak

Post by NikNak »

Track and Field... yeah I am defiantly NOT going to do that...

[I put away my timetable and go out the rear exit of the school and find my wall at the very back. I secure my backpack and jump onto the wall, I grip it with my claws and begin climbing up]

Wow, this is much easier than last time... I guess doing all of those workouts for strength and stamina really did help.

[I get to the top and find my usual spot on the roof. This spot has graffiti that I painted. Nobody ever comes up here except for me so I thought why not? I look down to see the students doing track and field, I sigh and think " God that brings back some dark and painful memories from my past... But I did what I had to in order to survive. I just hope what I did doesn't catch up to me. " A tear rolls down my cheek and I wipe it away. I see my box that I left here from last time and I open it. I see my cans of paint and my brushes and stencils and spray-paint. I smile and continue with my art work, which is probably illegal but I couldn't really care]
Wilco Whiteheart
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Region: Other

Post by Wilco Whiteheart »

(Am I allowed to join this please?)
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Timestamps, Wilco. :P Almost 2 years dead here.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Wilco Whiteheart wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:31 am (Am I allowed to join this please?)
UwU\ roger Wilco.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...