Two Truths and a LIE Game

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Baz
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Saber tooth Cat
Region: Other

Re: Two Truths and a LIE Game

Post by Baz »

Yup! Rakuan got it. I don't actually drink at all. :)
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I suppose I should do one. Though I've got Eurofurence soon so better hope you guess it quickly.

1) I have very specific places where every object should be.
2) My first kiss was with someone from this forum.
3) I need at least two cups of coffee in the morning before I wake up.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I'd go with 3, the first two sound way too much like how I imagine you in person. And yes I mean that in the least flattering way possible.
Baz wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:56 am
Adagio wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:42 am she had lotsa troubles when I got her...
Huh, must of been a ford :D
I used to have a Ford... that thing made me learn the definition of a love-hate relationship.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Post by Adagio »

I'll go with two...
just cause that'd ba a bit unlikely?
I can totally see you as a perfectionist... XD
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Leeward wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 amI'd go with 3, the first two sound way too much like how I imagine you in person. And yes I mean that in the least flattering way possible.
There is no least flattering about me, I'm awesome. But yes, 3 is a lie. I don't even drink coffee.
Adagio wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:14 amI'll go with two...
just cause that'd ba a bit unlikely?
Nope. Never really met anyone I wanted to date in the people I was around. Been around some cool people and there are some people I would/would've wanted to date from online but the two categories never really overlapped.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

1. I hated going home after school so much I tried to do as many after school activities as I possibly could

2. There was a time I had convinced everyone I knew at high school that I got into a brawl after I'd run into a low hanging branch that left a cut across the bridge of my nose and forehead.

3. I once ran away from home for an entire weekend.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:41 pm 2) My first kiss was with someone from this forum.
Can I ask who? You have me curious now.
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:59 pm 1. I hated going home after school so much I tried to do as many after school activities as I possibly could

2. There was a time I had convinced everyone I knew at high school that I got into a brawl after I'd run into a low hanging branch that left a cut across the bridge of my nose and forehead.

3. I once ran away from home for an entire weekend.
*Hugs*
I'm guessing... 2.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I can totally see Ivic do 2, and we all know he's versatile and sporty... so my guess is 3.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Honestly 2 is the only one that doesn't fit the theme?
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Leeward wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:23 pm I can totally see Ivic do 2, and we all know he's versatile and sporty... so my guess is 3.
I always wanted to run away from home but then again I was hardly restricted as a kid in high school. And I had friends like Scratch in the near vicinity to be able to chill at. Like ALL the time. You are correct Leeward. :3

Low hanging branches + running up a hill + embarrassment of said situation = even a week after the incident of telling some of them the truth they still didn't believe that I'd, in fact, run into a tree (Trees are a nemesis...it's why I enjoy bonfires more than I should)
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Yay! I've correctly guessed two in a row now so I claim a turn! :P

1. The first thing I 3D printed was NSFW.
2. I actually don't really like Star Wars all that much.
3. I've never been banned from a subreddit.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Hmm, Leeward has some strong views sometimes, so I'd say 3 is a lie.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:24 pm Yay! I've correctly guessed two in a row now so I claim a turn! :P

1. The first thing I 3D printed was NSFW.
2. I actually don't really like Star Wars all that much.
3. I've never been banned from a subreddit.
I'm gonna go with Star Wars. I'm greysexual, and thought about printing NSFW things for gags.
And I recall you telling me about a guy telling you you were insubordinate in a subredit once...
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Trace wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 pm Rakuen Growlithe wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:41 pm
2) My first kiss was with someone from this forum.

Can I ask who? You have me curious now.
\Ow</ why its me of course! who else could have made a man of the firedog?

LUUUHL just kidding UwU/ it was totes this guy. how do i know? \OwO/ because i actually AM this guy! HEUHEUHEU!
Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:24 pm 2. I actually don't really like Star Wars all that much.
i distinctly remember you saying that IYO star wars is overrated.
Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:24 pm 3. I've never been banned from a subreddit.
i also distinctly remember you being banned from one.
SO
the most obvious sounding one is indeed the lie! UwU/ i somehow doubt you would waste 3D printer goo on something naughty, even as a joke. so number one is the lie.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Kievvu
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Animew wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:46 am
LUUUHL just kidding UwU/ it was totes this guy. how do i know? \OwO/ because i actually AM this guy! HEUHEUHEU!
Bullsheeeeet. If you were then you woulda known for a definite fact that I don't have a husband :lol:
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wins, number 1 was the lie. The first thing I 3D printed (myself) was Gothic lettering wax seals. The first thing I had 3D printed was hoof finger caps for a fursuit I never finished. Haven't printed anything NSFW... yet.

I got into an argument about an inconsistent rule with the moderators on a subreddit once, but I let it go because clearly I was talking to a brick wall.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Yaaayz i wined! Owo should i like, take a turn now?
Leeward wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:14 pm I was talking to a brick wall.
Owo you do seem to make a habit of doing that. UwU/ silly moo cow, when will you realize that being right has nothing to do with people's attitudes towards your point. <w< its kinda like that outdated belief that if you have done nothing wrong you wont get thrown in jail.
but i digress...

1: i have recently started a holdings company that aims to save the world with sustainable technologies ranging from food, generators and recycling to hazardous environment suits and moon houses.
2: i am almost always drunk.
3: i have met many of the active furs here in person without them realizing.
Kievvu wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:35 pm If you were then you woulda known for a definite fact that I don't have a husband
<w< perhaps that's what i wanted you to think?
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Okay, you write on the forum all the time about how drunk you are; and you alluded to having sneaked through many furmeet win the past which everyone I have spoken to seems to be completely oblivious to. So mysterious, such tantalizing, wow!

Number one is a lie. While it would not be out of character for you to present truths in absurd ways, you are way too much of a misanthrope to start a philanthropic organization like that. Duh. 😛
Hahaha! :lol:
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I will abstain from this round because I'm pretty sure you've told me the answer.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Trace wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 pmCan I ask who? You have me curious now.
I shouldn't kiss and tell.
Animew wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:46 amLUUUHL just kidding UwU/ it was totes this guy. how do i know? \OwO/ because i actually AM this guy! HEUHEUHEU!
Close... kind of... I mean, I don't think I've ever kissed Zelian, so wrong. But good try?
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Baz
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Saber tooth Cat

Post by Baz »

Lets see..
Animew wrote: 1: i have recently started a holdings company that aims to save the world with sustainable technologies ranging from food, generators and recycling to hazardous environment suits and moon houses.
I will go with Ryall too on this one.
Animew wrote: 2: i am almost always drunk.
I rarely see a post that does not include "wine" or "drunk". This then must be true, no offense :D
Animew wrote: 3: i have met many of the active furs here in person without them realizing.
This is possible, I have had to reintroduce myself many times to people :roll:
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Ryall wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:05 pm Number one is a lie.
hehe! WRONG!
Baz wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:18 pm I will go with Ryall too on this one.
UwU/ then you are just as wrong as him.

i've recently purchased various private owned trash collection companies Owo even tried to buy a municipal landfill but dey no sell those apparently. i've also given steady employment and healthcare benefits to a hefty sum of hobos who were former trash pickers. UwU/ i hired them because they show initiative to work and they have experience in sorting recyclables. i'm a majority share holder in a recycling plant so i am able to make a big fat profit from cleaning up the environment and giving jobs & healthcare to those that want to work but don't have fancy qualifications.

Ow< the most obvious answer is usually wrong Mr. yeen and blue saber, try again.
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:18 pm I don't think I've ever kissed Zelian
yes you did you horndog!... =w= or was it... oh god, i'm crap with names... but it was definitely that guy... that does the stuff... and has that thing... he lived in that place where there were those buildings and they were a colour.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

I was going to say 3, then a project came around and ate all my time @_@
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Animew, while you may have thought #1 was the obvious answer because you made it sound far fetched, I know how you present things: I just thought it was a lie because you hate humans. Still, I do feel like it was only half-true: yes you have recycling companies now but you mentioned nothing about environmental hazard suites, generators or moon houses. You did say it is an aim though. 😒

Number 2 then is probably false on account of some technicality then because it's the Most mundane statement. No doubt you would like to surprise people by telling them you are not drunk all the time: you are only drunk at night or something.

3 could be false on account of you having met furs who are no longer active or something, but, I am going to go with #2 as your lie.
Hahaha! :lol:
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Props to Animew for having the most difficult one yet! XD
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Adagio wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:52 am Props to Animew for having the most difficult one yet!
hehe, Owo not sure if i should be proud of being a good at hiding lies tho.
Ryall wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 am I just thought it was a lie because you hate humans
<w< actually i am physically incapable of hating anything... i just like bitching about the stuff humans do since they are capable of being so much better than they are. besides this is no selfless humanitarian endeavor, i make a lot of money from it. the benefits and community upliftment is mainly for sustainabilities sake. if i just buy junk off hobos like other companies i'll have to compete but by giving them jobs i get ALL the junk all the time. UwU/ plus i get a great recruitment pool since these people are really hard workers. =w= i mean who do you know that would get up at ungodly hours and walk miles and miles to go dig in a fucktone of garbage bins for heavy loads of stuff you sell for chump change?
Ryall wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 am Number 2 then is probably false on account of some technicality then because it's the Most mundane statement. No doubt you would like to surprise people by telling them you are not drunk all the time: you are only drunk at night or something.
actually i was gonna say "i'm not ALMOST always drunk, i am ALWAYS drunk." =w= even now... true story.
but you got it Mr. yeen! UwU/ see, by applying simple deductive reasoning you woulda been able to get this easy.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I'm pretty sure it's humanly impossible to be drunk on a daily basis without getting seriously ill.
And also I knew about 1 and 3 so by elimination I knew it was 2. :P
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:39 pm I'm pretty sure it's humanly impossible to be drunk on a daily basis without getting seriously ill.
UwU/ that depends on your definition of drunk. my definition goes "under the influence of alcohol" and it doesn't take that much alcohol to get you on a buzz. the point of alcoholism is actually not to get shitfaced but rather to maintain a buzz that keeps you from thinking or feeling too much. <w< and i've got this down to an artform... Owo so much so that i actually act more drunk when accidentally sober.
Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:39 pm I knew about 1 and 3 so by elimination I knew it was 2.
hehe, yea you totes would have had it, had you answered. OwO/ so if the lazy yeen doesn't take his turn it would be legit for you to take one.
noah-lausberg

Post by noah-lausberg »

1. I one time drank TAB mixed with lemon, salt, pepper and sugar.
2. I'm constantly depressed.
3. If I could, I would live by my grandparents.
Healer the heals, refusing to be healed
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

I'ma go with one. It sounds disgusting.