On the dotted line please

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Helios_phi
The depraved

On the dotted line please

Post by Helios_phi »

I don't imagine this being a roaring fire of a topic. I'm just curios to see some penmanship and flair in some furry signatures.
Show us what your signature looks like and how many time a day it's used. (Ivic's gunna take the cake there I'm sure.)
2015-04-15 14.48.21.jpg
There's mine. It's used on avarage 25 - 30 times a day.
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: On the dotted line please

Post by Leeward »

Waaaaaaait a minute... how do we know this won't be used for identity theft?
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Ha ha ha. Most furries are broke. They have nothing to steal. Besides, nothing relies on signatures anymore.
If your at all worried. Feel free to use a shorthand signature like mine. My full signature contains some written letters of my surname which are left out here.
[REDACTED]
Titanreaper
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mythic Black Tiger Fox
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Titanreaper »

I will post my shorthand tonight.
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Oh...good...you're right...the amount of times I need to sign tests...depending on my marking ratio around 30-40 per day...
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
KinkInZA
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Liger

Post by KinkInZA »

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:Oh...good...you're right...the amount of times I need to sign tests...depending on my marking ratio around 30-40 per day...
Yep 30 signatures per day sounds about right working as an electrician on a chemical plant everything that gets fixed needs 4 papers of certification that its safe and explosion proof. Lotsa signing my beautiful signature shrunk and shrunk over the years and now its just an ugly squiggle.
“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
T.E. Lawrence
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

Post by jacojerb »

Wow... I use mine at most 10 times a week...
Mew?