Ask Ivic!

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Re: Ask Ivic!

Post by Cape_F0X »

If you're really in to it. Maybe around 6-7 games of squash kinda hot. I'm sure that that'll tucker them out. Otherwise, probably hot enough to have people strap a furnace door to their face.
Wow! That is hot.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Why do early experiences always hold such sway over how we think about someone, even after these experiences are replaced by numerous more?
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

It's the entire idea of first impressions. And if there's no personal involvement most people will think "Maybe, just maybe it happens again. *Stare off into the distance* I Await that day."

If you can get a good personal connection with a person after the fact then sure, maybe it will change. I had misgivings about a few furs on here. I understand that I can disagree with them. Beyond endorsement of anyone I think we have some quirky people, good people, oddballs, madcap drunks, sex fanatics and more. It's why we're a diverse group. Some of us (myself included) flit about like a mad hatter, some of us sit on the couch and tweet. :P Doesn't matter to each his own. If you can disagree and feel it's for the good of the conversation as a whole, go for it. But if you're gonna be a dick, know that, that becomes a general impression.

I have opinions but even those opinions are extremely malleable. Constantly I ask myself about the "right judgment call" and I will make it either because it's necessary or because there's some rule in my head about it. These rules are also malleable. Place me into a position where my position has no value any more, then I need to reconsider.

What I'm saying is, First Impressions MATTER! But to revert to other perspectives a calm head needs to prevail and show that there may be more to that story. Ensure that you're fair, then you shouldn't have an issue.

For instance, fur is a stand up person, does everything and more for the community, first impression is made. Eventually person seems to go off the rails a bit, or even a lot or has little bursts of "wtf" even then, that person will be seen as "having a bad day". The opposite is also true. But instead of "having a bad day" the general thought is, "They're too nice, what are they up to!?"

Everyone deserves as many chances as they need to do either. I can never and probably will never state that someone is outright good or bad, but their line of thought at present doesn't adhere to what I may think as correct. My first impression is always just a litmus. I hope as always that people prove me wrong. I've so far had a couple of good surprises. So that counts for something.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

"For instance, fur is a stand up person, does everything and more for the community, first impression is made. Eventually person seems to go off the rails a bit, or even a lot or has little bursts of "wtf" even then, that person will be seen as "having a bad day". The opposite is also true. But instead of "having a bad day" the general thought is, "They're too nice, what are they up to!?""

And which would you say I am generally considered? Especially since people come and go.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Sev wrote:And which would you say I am generally considered? Especially since people come and go.
Must...
Resist...
Answering...

:P
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Sev wrote:"For instance, fur is a stand up person, does everything and more for the community, first impression is made. Eventually person seems to go off the rails a bit, or even a lot or has little bursts of "wtf" even then, that person will be seen as "having a bad day". The opposite is also true. But instead of "having a bad day" the general thought is, "They're too nice, what are they up to!?""

And which would you say I am generally considered? Especially since people come and go.
I'd say you have a tendency of being a bit of a mixed bag sometimes. Your posts are difficult to parse at times and you're pretty gray on many matters. I'd place you in a position that says, "Post now, apologize later if necessary." Which isn't a bad quality, at least your posts can be seen as fairly honest, if a bit tough to handle sometimes. :P

Overall, I've had a pleasure of both meeting you as a person and speaking to you in a personal capacity. I'd rate you as a fairly good, if sometimes divisive, personality.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

"I'd rate you as a fairly good, if sometimes divisive, personality."

That was what I was going for.

At least I got something right during my time here.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Does money change everything?
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Asbjorn-phoenix wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:38 pm Does money change everything?
*shakes magic eight ball* -unclear try again later- *shakes magic eight ball over and over again the same answer comes up again and again*

Money obviously changes our quality of life. Money would help go a long way in solving, for instance, debt issues for those of us who have debt. It motivates some to work towards a commission target, it frustrates others and it corrupts even more so. I guess it depends on the goal. For instances, I made bad decisions when it came to money years ago. I now pay for those "sins of my past".

It doesn't change my outlook on life but it makes things just that little more difficult on a month to month basis. Badge and I were actually talking about it in the car the other day, he told me that his boss said to him, "if you get the store to turn 2million in a month I'll pay you my bonus." which is R120k for the month. That one windfall would set us, by far and away, on the right track. It pays off debt and it sorts everything out for both of us to move forward. That would change everything. Inasmuch as a 5kpm increase in my salary would. It makes things easier to deal with. That changes...but does it mean things are necessarily better?

Would it cure depression? -unclear- it pays for a psychologist/psychiatrist/physiotherapist yeah...but it doesn't fix the root cause sometimes.

Would it change the world? -unclear- No amount of money would.

Hell, there was a point someone offered a fair amount of money to helping us start up the convention...we declined. It would have obviously helped...but at the risk of changing our personal value sets and what we wanted to see moving forward. This happens to politicians, business people, average joes, you name it.

A donation is one thing, but I guess we like to think that our ideals can't be bought and sold. Everyone has a price though...it could be a small amount (in the bigger picture, R120k saves myself and Badge from our debt spiral and makes things slightly more comfortable) but R1million gets us to start up a dream project. And both of us have seen R1million be moved in and out of some of the respective stores, jobs we worked in before at the drop of a hat.

Even you, Asbjorn, working at a place where the price of three beds sold at your previous job could make life that little bit more comfortable. (pun intended.)

And those are "larger scale values". i.e. does R5 change the life of a beggar? If they do what they say they need to do, yes. (fyi read "The Dignity of Begging" by William Bloke Modisane, it's a short story in The Drum Decade for an interesting take on this.)

It's unclear as to where we would end up with or without money. Inherently, it shouldn't change much...but it changes everything depending on the intention in which it's received.

An interesting topic that stems from this could even be, "what would you do if you won a R20million lottery"?
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:15 am An interesting topic that stems from this could even be, "what would you do if you won a R20million lottery"?
Pay a large amount back in Sin Tax. :P

That was a good talk about money. (the root of all evil)
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Cape_F0X wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:03 am
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:15 am An interesting topic that stems from this could even be, "what would you do if you won a R20million lottery"?
Pay a large amount back in Sin Tax. :P

That was a good talk about money. (the root of all evil)
"I'll sin and tax people at the same time," said the SARS representative, slyly grinning into his 20carat gold inlaid cup that he got for being such a bastard. "Kickbacks galore!" The statesman cried as he scrubs his back with a loofah made from the scalps of his opponents. "Wait...wha...?" Asks the hardworking South African citizen as they find out their government pension benefit may be used to bail out the ill-thought out plan of e-tolls.

Shit-hole country? Hmm, I hate Trump, I dislike the man intensely. But with problems of this magnitude, he has a point.

Yes, our country is beautiful and vastly improved in its appreciation of its multi-cultural boundaries. But who really gets to see the majesty of our own country anymore? Do you think that man, born and bred in the Cape Flats township of Langa will be able to have either time or money to go to the tippy top of Table Mountain? Maybe...if he decides that hoofing it up the gorge may be the best way and he brings snacks...or how about going down Long street and actually going into one of the various establishments there to have a seat and maybe even enjoy the taste of a burger at The Odyssey?

Hell, a night out almost breaks my own bank what with rent, debt, internet and pet food...not to mention sustenance to our own bodies...oh and petrol.

Here's the idealist in me talking again, we should be able to help those in need. But if you're anything like me, fear keeps me inside. Stops me from opening my door to anyone but makes sure to eat me up with guilt from not being able to help the man on the street.

It does however make me a "couch commentator" as well I'm so afraid of losing everything standing up for a cause in the most radical way possible, by putting my body on the street, a prostitute for a social justice that benefits everyone and with no person excluded, so, instead, I teach. I teach because I'd like to think I'm good at it. Jumping from topic to topic, social issues, economics, political, all while explaining why Emily Bronte and Jane Austin, all the way to more contemporary authors, like Richard Rive, Ezekiel Mphahlele and the like have amazing points to make.

Our "own" people squander and squalor our opportunities that were handed to us, silver platter style (but we fail to notice the plate was actually a pale peach instead of silver) and begrudge those who ask for something, ANYTHING as they become somewhat angry when they get called out for being greedy. And once the opportunity of the skin has been used, and abused we fight anyway, those that stand kammakamma for the poor of our nation through their governmental seals of approval, their rampant abuses of power and those that don't want to see change in the status quo, both fighting for the vote of the people who honestly, never had a chance but to have been thrown into Khayalitsha, Gugulethu or the "Winnie Mandela" townships to see which ant may at one point make it out.

While the others attempt to find joy in their nyaope and slightly laced weeds just to see if there still is joy in their still beating hearts. And irrespective of their torn virtues, were told to steal and be remorseless to the 'pale' man, the one who indeed called them monkeys, gave them a Caste system all to themselves, backing it up with your Steve Hofmeyers, Donald Trumps and whatever loud voice still spews the vitriol of hatred.

I'm not saying apologize, I'm saying respect. All that there really is in this world is that. Respect and respect equally. When attacked it's not a black or white or Indian man that's done it, it's a bad man and to coin a phrase to the counter argument; "they have a choice" I posit, "Bitch you don't know my life."

The economy is shit and the question that SHOULD be asked is can we come up with a collective solution to it? Can we remove the mask of difference and see if we all still have functioning brains and see whether we, as cut off by our own neuroses we may be, can find common goals in all this mess and rather focus on how to fix those rather than blame one another for the colour of our skin and the state of the neighbourhood ever since "they" moved in. Remove the echo chamber hood and let's see what we can do together to fix this.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I don't have an answer to that, but I do have a question that's been bugging me since we've had a couple as neighbours.

If lesbians are women who are attracted to women, a lesbian's partner is therefore also attracted to women (and possibly also men, although that is less likely). So why does a large proportion of lesbians try to look masculine? Is it personal choice to outwardly self-identify as lesbian? I've seen far fewer gay men try to look feminine, is that perhaps an artefact of society's tendency towards androcracy? More specifically, why is it almost always only one of the two in a lesbian couple who looks like a man? Is it to try and fit into the male/female dichotomy stereotype that gets universally applied even to same-sex couples ("Asking a gay couple which one is the man is like asking a pair of chopsticks which one is the fork.") and even sometimes in reverse with heterosexual couples ("She wears the pants in the relationship")? Are butch lesbians' partners more likely to be bisexual or somewhere between homo and hetero? I'm genuinely curious about this phenomenon.
Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Interesting video, but I don't think it applies to a full blown FUCK UP.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Cape_F0X wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:27 pm Interesting video, but I don't think it applies to a full blown FUCK UP.
But it does apply, it goes hand in hand with "things always get worse before they get better." And honestly we aren't at our worst just yet.
Shadowfox
Species: Silver fox
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Shadowfox »

All we can hope for is that we start being wise enough to recognise the wrong and bad thing quicker so that that bad times can be overcome easier
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Leeward wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 pm I don't have an answer to that, but I do have a question that's been bugging me since we've had a couple as neighbours.

If lesbians are women who are attracted to women, a lesbian's partner is therefore also attracted to women (and possibly also men, although that is less likely). So why does a large proportion of lesbians try to look masculine? Is it personal choice to outwardly self-identify as lesbian? I've seen far fewer gay men try to look feminine, is that perhaps an artefact of society's tendency towards androcracy? More specifically, why is it almost always only one of the two in a lesbian couple who looks like a man? Is it to try and fit into the male/female dichotomy stereotype that gets universally applied even to same-sex couples ("Asking a gay couple which one is the man is like asking a pair of chopsticks which one is the fork.") and even sometimes in reverse with heterosexual couples ("She wears the pants in the relationship")? Are butch lesbians' partners more likely to be bisexual or somewhere between homo and hetero? I'm genuinely curious about this phenomenon.
This is a weird mixture of societal norms, preference and sometimes things that may have happened in the history of someone's life. There's a theory a colleague of mine raised with me that some women were so abused by their husbands that something may have snapped and they find that they need to be more 'male' to ensure that they never become pushovers, I think this is an adequate theory but it does have pretty large holes that can be poked into them.

Much like with the variety of sexualities we can have and identify as, this is a 'norm' that was created amongst women to be butch inasmuch as it was for men to be effeminate or more "caring". If I look at myself I do a lot of very "straight" things. I'm into sports and really sometimes dislike decorating and the like whereas the stereotype wants different. Badge loves decorating and is constantly nagging me to go Mr Price Home to look at things *internal cringing* however, outwardly both of us don't necessarily fit the bill.

Also I think the relationships amongst women has a more nuanced approach at times when being a lesbian, it's a lot more difficult to just breeze by and say, "I'm a lesbian" and not "look" the part. Many sociologists have spoken about the "mirrored self" of women and the fact that women constantly have to look at themselves and judge themselves in how they'll be judged (and then dress and act accordingly) where with men it's a lot more easy going. I assume the same counts even if you are a lesbian. The pressure of being and looking the part for it is somewhat daunting and it's easier to just 'go butch' in essence.

Also, a lot of the time people are just born to look a certain way, it doesn't stop the mental state to look for something opposite or complementary to who you are. Humans seem to trend towards balance in relationships more than complete anti-theses or copies of one another. But that balance sometimes requires people to create symbiosis.

This answer kinda rambled a bit needlessly and probably overly generalised a more nuanced point. I'm hoping it did give a little clarity at least.

Added in 48 seconds:
Shadowfox wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm All we can hope for is that we start being wise enough to recognise the wrong and bad thing quicker so that that bad times can be overcome easier
I think this is in fact being achieved. Rather than over hundreds of years we find these changes almost every 5 or so years thanks to the ability to communicate more freely.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

He said human progress works that way, he does not have an explanation for regress.
Shadowfox wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm All we can hope for is that we start being wise enough to recognise the wrong and bad thing quicker so that that bad times can be overcome easier
That's called damping the system.
Foxy Fluff
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Fox

Post by Foxy Fluff »

Hi Ivic,

If you won or inherited a million dollars, what are some of the things you'd do or buy?
If I could, I'd hug my tail all day.

Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:10 pmThis answer kinda rambled a bit needlessly and probably overly generalised a more nuanced point. I'm hoping it did give a little clarity at least.
Philosophical rambling was exactly the kind of response I was expecting and hoping for. Thank you, Ivic.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 am Hi Ivic,

If you won or inherited a million dollars, what are some of the things you'd do or buy?
A newer car would be priority, invest in property (one house cash and another house half paid, rent out the fully paid home and use the cash to finance the second one) defs a new pc, invest the rest (keeping around 1-2mil for disposable income for the year until the investments begin to yield interest), work for another year and begin to invest into a business venture and work for myself. I assume you're saying 1mil dollars which is like R12.47m.

If you're saying for fun with 1mil dollars? A Jag E-type (dark green paintjob) for fun, an eco-friendly vehicle that's got great petrol consumption, a vr headset and a complete home gym. Enroll at Pretoria University to start my Master's degree in Education and then after that's done do my doctorate in Education at UWC (I want a wide profile of experience through as many universities in respect to my degrees). Fly to furry cons around the world, attend conventions at Anthrocon, MFF and Camp Feral, attend FurDU and Eurofurence. Probably also invest an amount of money into our own convention for securities which should allow for us to grown nominally. Buy a fursuit from overseas as well.

If that's still too practical, I'll spend it all on yugioh trading cards and deep flavoured bubblegum. (Red vs Blue reference)

OH! OH! Yes, I'd honestly buy a house for my dad. Probably next to the one we'll stay in and ensure that his last years are spent in comfort.

I KEEP WANTING TO ADD THINGS AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT I FORGOT THE THING I WANTED TO ADD.
Foxy Fluff

Post by Foxy Fluff »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:54 am
Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 am Hi Ivic,

A newer car would be priority, invest in property (one house cash and another house half paid, rent out the fully paid home and use the cash to finance the second one) defs a new pc, invest the rest (keeping around 1-2mil for disposable income for the year until the investments begin to yield interest), work for another year and begin to invest into a business venture and work for myself. I assume you're saying 1mil dollars which is like R12.47m.

If you're saying for fun with 1mil dollars? A Jag E-type (dark green paintjob) for fun, an eco-friendly vehicle that's got great petrol consumption, a vr headset and a complete home gym. Enroll at Pretoria University to start my Master's degree in Education and then after that's done do my doctorate in Education at UWC (I want a wide profile of experience through as many universities in respect to my degrees). Fly to furry cons around the world, attend conventions at Anthrocon, MFF and Camp Feral, attend FurDU and Eurofurence. Probably also invest an amount of money into our own convention for securities which should allow for us to grown nominally. Buy a fursuit from overseas as well.

If that's still too practical, I'll spend it all on yugioh trading cards and deep flavoured bubblegum. (Red vs Blue reference)

OH! OH! Yes, I'd honestly buy a house for my dad. Probably next to the one we'll stay in and ensure that his last years are spent in comfort.

I KEEP WANTING TO ADD THINGS AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT I FORGOT THE THING I WANTED TO ADD.
All very good things to have. I like how your first response was responsible, followed by all the toys you'd want then back to being responsible.

It's especially a great gesture with your father. I can see you're a good person by that statement.

As for this asking thing, is there any rules? Am I limited to only one question, etc?

Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:10 am
All very good things to have. I like how your first response was responsible, followed by all the toys you'd want then back to being responsible.

It's especially a great gesture with your father. I can see you're a good person by that statement.

As for this asking thing, is there any rules? Am I limited to only one question, etc?
Honestly, have at it hoss. :3 this is like one of my fav things to do on the forum cuz I can be both responsible and insane at the same time. :) the only rule would be to keep it sfw. :D
Foxy Fluff

Post by Foxy Fluff »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:28 am
Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:10 am

Honestly, have at it hoss. :3 this is like one of my fav things to do on the forum cuz I can be both responsible and insane at the same time. :) the only rule would be to keep it sfw. :D
As you wish~

What does the green name mean? Is it because you're a green folf?

Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am
As you wish~

It's a sign of me being a global moderator. It only really matters when something needs to be checked or seen to on the forum itself. Like when a fur is contravening rules or being overtly driven by sodium. Then one would step in, attempt to resolve the issue and continue with one's day. (This is the layman's version) :3 It's a really lucky coincidence that it matches at least my fur type in being green.

Beyond that it doesn't necessarily change who I am or indicate anything different about me on a personal level.

Hmm...on that thought maybe everything should be hues of green to show the amount of jaded some of us older furs on the forum can be. (this in years of being on the forum rather than age but we can make exceptions) like Ryall, myself, Valerion and Rakuen ( I know I'm leaving people out this is really just for ease of reference...or something) can have like this super dark almost black green. But then again this also makes it more difficult to distinguish who's a mod or admin or community representative.

Exceptions can also be made for the top amount of posts per day. Something really bright even, to show their activity level. Leeward's should be like, bordered by halogen lighting. :3
Foxy Fluff

Post by Foxy Fluff »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 am
Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am
As you wish~

It's a sign of me being a global moderator. It only really matters when something needs to be checked or seen to on the forum itself. Like when a fur is contravening rules or being overtly driven by sodium. Then one would step in, attempt to resolve the issue and continue with one's day. (This is the layman's version) :3 It's a really lucky coincidence that it matches at least my fur type in being green.

Beyond that it doesn't necessarily change who I am or indicate anything different about me on a personal level.

Hmm...on that thought maybe everything should be hues of green to show the amount of jaded some of us older furs on the forum can be. (this in years of being on the forum rather than age but we can make exceptions) like Ryall, myself, Valerion and Rakuen ( I know I'm leaving people out this is really just for ease of reference...or something) can have like this super dark almost black green. But then again this also makes it more difficult to distinguish who's a mod or admin or community representative.

Exceptions can also be made for the top amount of posts per day. Something really bright even, to show their activity level. Leeward's should be like, bordered by halogen lighting. :3
So what you're saying is... if I want a purple name, I have to become a community representative. Mhmm :)

It would be interesting to see something like that but honestly it sounds confusing and contrived. Might be better to keep the current colours.

Would you like another question? If so: are you a gamer? If yes, what are some of your favourite games: old and new?

Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:53 am
So what you're saying is... if I want a purple name, I have to become a community representative. Mhmm :)

It would be interesting to see something like that but honestly it sounds confusing and contrived. Might be better to keep the current colours.

Would you like another question? If so: are you a gamer? If yes, what are some of your favourite games: old and new?
There's a convoluted process involving offering your right kidney and one of your pinky toes to the god wolf Valerion, but beyond that, it sounds just as easy as you make it out to be to become a community representative... XD

And yeah, it would be confusing as well as contrived to do it. Which is why I should defs suggest it to Valerion as soon as possible... :thinkingemoji: :lol: ;)

As to being a gamer. I am in fact a gamer yes. I'm a god tier bronze 5 League of Legends player. (I get by but it's been a difficult season) I've recently been playing a little Overwatch for fun, Hearthstone is slowly taking over my life...these are the mainstream games I'm forced to play if I want a social life outside of my front door. XD

Beyond that my fav games have been mostly Indie games:

1. To the Moon
2. Undertale
3. Dust an Elysian Tail
4. Night in the Woods
5. A lot of RTS campaigns (not too interested in playing multi-player) Like Command and Conquer, Total War, Warhammer 40k, Company of Heroes
6. Binding of Isaac
7. Zelda: Link's Awakening (still when I had a normal Game Boy) back in like...1994
8. A variety of fps shooter games but again only for the storyline.

Beyond that I play games like Don't Starve Together, Minecraft, Warframe, only sometimes.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Folf-som Prison Blues wrote:There's a convoluted process involving offering your right kidney and one of your pinky toes to the god wolf Valerion
Wait...

It was the right kidney?

Oh, shit.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 pm
Folf-som Prison Blues wrote:There's a convoluted process involving offering your right kidney and one of your pinky toes to the god wolf Valerion
Wait...

It was the right kidney?

Oh, shit.
*drags air through teeth and gives you a slightly pained look* Hmm, gonna have to get a replacement left then buddy, if you ever actually want to live ya know...I guess this is why most of you are extinct huh?

Righty-ho, back on to the ops table...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

How should people feel about these adverts?

http://cheezburger.com/4510981/ikea-wan ... w-to-react
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~