Cyanide And Happiness

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Cyanide And Happiness

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Here's something fun for when you're bored. It's a comic strip with a bunch of jokes that are probably in bad taste but I find them pretty funny. Lots of boob-squeezing, eye-stabbing and other senseless acts.

Here's a teaser:
comicdog1.jpg
aids.jpg
And the rest:
http://explosm.net/comics/archive/
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Dualsa
Species: Blue Point Siamese or Husky
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Re: Cyanide And Happiness

Post by Dualsa »

Cyanide and Happiness has been around for a while, but it's only gotten better over time :P The best part of this comic is that they update daily, which is a hell of alot better than any other webcomic I've seen
Back after a long absence! Sometimes Siamese, sometimes Husky. Can't blame me for indecision, just gief me feesh :V
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Yeah. I been bumping into it for a while. Recently decided to go through the archive and save every comic. ^^ Currently somewhere in 2006 I think.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
szczurex
Lord of the keyboard
Species: Gray Wolf

Post by szczurex »

Read all of it, and checking daily :3
Some might not like the dark, crude humour and bad taste jokes, but i guess it's personal taste - i love them.
I'm a .
I DO bite. :3
Dualsa
Species: Blue Point Siamese or Husky
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Dualsa »

I'll be missing the Purple Shirted Eye Stabber D: Am I the only person that found the Depressing Comic week funny, just for what it was? >.> The humor is mostly crude, but like szczurex said, the dark side of it is appealing.
Back after a long absence! Sometimes Siamese, sometimes Husky. Can't blame me for indecision, just gief me feesh :V