You wake up in a far-away city...

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

You wake up in a far-away city...

Post by jacojerb »

One morning, instead of waking up in your bed, you find yourself on a bench in a far-away city... Still in z-a, but far away, like, the jozi-furs would be in capetown and vice-versa... Anyway, you have nothing on you but your cellphone and R200, and whatever clothes you go to bed with... What do you do? For some reason I've been thinking about this a lot, guess it'd be interesting to hear what you guys'd do... Also, if you have family there, lets just say they're on holiday and cant help you soon enough...
Mew?
Aeowyn
Species: Percheron

Re: You wake up in a far-away city...

Post by Aeowyn »

buy some clothes with the r200...
I'm all that's left of a BIZARRE childhood
Sunny Fox
Species: Silver Fox

Post by Sunny Fox »

oh wow...but i go to bed with...*blushes*...hmmp *shrugs*..i-i think id buy a towel with R50 ,get R30 airtime... hmm *scratches my chin and thinks* ...call to arrange a lift... get food in the meantime R60...take a cab as far as possible to meet up with my lift..i dont think R60 will take me far xD ..but meh..i suppose id do that... x3
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

I'd probably waste R50 to go eat something and get coffee... Then I'd try and stay at someones house while organising with my family for a lift home... Use the rest of the money to bribe the person I'd be staying at to let me stay there... If I cant organise a place to stay... I dono, go back to the bench I woke up on, make it home... and if I cant get a lift home... I'm screwed... My survival skills aren't great... But my sponging-off-others skill is good, I'm sure I'd find a place to stay
Mew?
Franky
The Bad Guy
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

I’ll run around like a crazy person naked screaming f*ck yeah I’m finally out of that JHB dump! Then probably get arrested or something.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

I'd just go back to sleep.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art