{TRUMPET FANFARE} BIG ENTRANCE! {TRUMPET FANFARE}

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Aeowyn
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Percheron
Region: Gauteng

{TRUMPET FANFARE} BIG ENTRANCE! {TRUMPET FANFARE}

Post by Aeowyn »

{announcer on loudhailer} Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever "Make A Big Entrance" *crowd cheers enthusiastically as lasers spray colour everywhere, catchy techno intro music* And now folks, it's time to meet the man who made this spectacle possible, the one and only Aeowyn! *more enthusiastic cheering whistling and cat calls, etc as I hover down in a glowy green bubble, which deposits me neatly at the podium before vanishing* yeah... you get the idea, right? *walks off*

(allowed to reference movies as long as you make it significantly different enough to not be a corny rip-off... like
"crashes through the roof in adamantium plate armor swinging a lightsaber, chasing a bad guy"
is fine but
"hair rolled up into earmuffs, wearing a brass bikini chained to the slimy appendage of Jabba the Hutt and surrounded by various alien lowlifes, concubines and bounty hunters somewhere on Tatooine"
is not.)
I'm all that's left of a BIZARRE childhood
snow
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: white snow wolf
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Re: {TRUMPET FANFARE} BIG ENTRANCE! {TRUMPET FANFARE}

Post by snow »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lp-HN6j9GE this playing in the backgroud {announcer on loudhailer} Welcome ladies and gentlemen, welcoming !SNOW!, for he has a big fluffy white tail ~!THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MINED~!, put your paws together and wave your tail in the air like you just dont care! {crowds cheers fanatically}-howls echoing ,the sound of meows travaling throw the air. as a cold gust of wind blows in past everyone in the {crowd still cheering}. the air getting colder as a small tornado forms on stage spining at high speed and compressing into its self into a small ball, ~!EXPLODES!~as the sound ripples through the air like a jet engine, blasting snow flakes into the crowd~ with the snow heavly in the air, it starts to settle and down with myself standing there in the middle of it,compessed with my fluffy tail wagging side to side-{the crowd going wild} "thank you guys you have been wounderful -waves his paw in the air and winks at one of the furs in the front and walks off stage waving his tail good bye-{the crowd going crazy} {announcer on loudhailer} ladies and gentlemen!... SNOW~
what is a wolf? Strength, wisdom, loyalty, courage.

Things have changed.

http://dagobah.net/flash/Aoi_Furrysh_2.swf this is how it goes....

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/snow007/
snow
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: white snow wolf
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by snow »

no one else yet?
what is a wolf? Strength, wisdom, loyalty, courage.

Things have changed.

http://dagobah.net/flash/Aoi_Furrysh_2.swf this is how it goes....

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/snow007/
Aeowyn
Species: Percheron

Post by Aeowyn »

nope! just us it seems... unfortunate...
I'm all that's left of a BIZARRE childhood
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

I'm still working on an entrance
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

I'd do it, but... Cant picture myself doing it... It'd go something like this:

"Strength of a thousand men- Two steps from hell" playing in the background (softly). (Deep voiced anouncer): "The time has finally come. The one, the only, Jacojerb!!!" (crowds going wild)
I walk up to the podium, waving with one hand, awkwardly scratching my neck with the other. "Hi!"...

It won't go well...
Mew?
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

One quiet day in a boring old town a stranger dragon wandered into town.
Everyone stopped and stared at him as he entered and they all knew that something horrible was about to happen.

How did they know?
Maybe it was his attire? A mixture of mismatching colours, a hat impaled by his horns on his head, a nice fancy cane.
Maybe it was what he said? He muttered loudly and giggled without reason.
Maybe it was the way he walked? He stumbled, waddled, skipped, jerked about randomly and occasionally did a moon walk.

Or maybe it was the fact that he was stained with blood.

And when a person approached the stranger he swayed to a halt, clapped his hands together... and shouted:
"Now they all pray... BLOOD STAIN WASH AWAY!"
and they all fall down down down