dream catcher

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Re: dream catcher

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Being the necromancer I am I'm resurrecting a dead thread.

I still have this recurring dream about being able to fly, but in the last dream it changed somewhat. I was flying over crowded streets, thinking I was the only one able to do this when suddenly I found another flying next to me, he turned and smiled do sweetly and started talking to me, in my surprise and fear I lost concentration and plummeted to my death.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

I've been having some obsene/perverse dreams...
I worry a little for my sanity

also in one of those dreams I was a rebel bounty-hunter in a insanely fast spaceship.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Oh thank god it was only a dream.
What a horrible nightmare.
I dreamt that I was a secret agent, 007 kinda guy, but the problem is..... I didn't really blend in. Looking more like a blend between Castiel from Supernatural and Altair, The agency gave me a make over to better fit into public.
They cut my hair, which I didn't even mind. It was an understandable necessity. The horror started in the dressing room.
A grey dinner jacket over a peach button up shirt. The agony didn't end there. They partnered this monstrosity with a pastel blue tie. I could feel the #yoloswag dripping off me. I seriously wanted to shoot myself.
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Helios_phi wrote:a blend between Castiel from Supernatural and Altair
Now that's a crossover I would love to see fanart of.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

ROFL Helios! :lol:
That sounds like a gay fashion queen's nightmare. *puts on a lisp* "Ugh, THIS is what I have to save the world in?! Sweetie, blowing the world up would be doing me a favor right now."
Hahaha! :lol:
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

Ryall wrote:ROFL Helios! :lol:
That sounds like a gay fashion queen's nightmare. *puts on a lisp* "Ugh, THIS is what I have to save the world in?! Sweetie, blowing the world up would be doing me a favor right now."
LoL

I have not had many dreams lately, at least none I can clearly remember, I remember them for all of 5 minutes after waking up and then they're gone. All I remember is the last couple have been pretty weird.
Titanreaper
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mythic Black Tiger Fox
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Titanreaper »

I have a dream every now and then where this huge ass snail is stalking me, just like prey. then when he gets close enough he slides right over me covering me in slime. (why can I never see him coming?) then I try to move out of it but its like a glue holding me in and the more I struggle the more I fail. that's about the time I usually wake up...
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

I dreamt that helios uses the hastag #yoloswag somewhere.

Shyte!

/JK
Titanreaper wrote:I have a dream every now and then where this huge ass snail is stalking me, just like prey. then when he gets close enough he slides right over me covering me in slime. (why can I never see him coming?) then I try to move out of it but its like a glue holding me in and the more I struggle the more I fail. that's about the time I usually wake up...
The question is if you want to wake up or not... :lol:
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Titanreaper wrote:I have a dream every now and then where this huge ass snail is stalking me, just like prey. then when he gets close enough he slides right over me covering me in slime. (why can I never see him coming?) then I try to move out of it but its like a glue holding me in and the more I struggle the more I fail. that's about the time I usually wake up...
HAHA :lol:
Hit and run snail on the loose! Did you remember its number plate at least? :P
Titanreaper

Post by Titanreaper »

Ryall wrote:
HAHA :lol:
Hit and run snail on the loose! Did you remember its number plate at least? :P
lol its a creepy dream. Why is this snail stalking me? xD

too much slime to see anything!
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

Dafuq.jpg
Titanreaper

Post by Titanreaper »

Exactly...dafuq? thats just wrong man xD
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Ryall wrote:ROFL Helios! :lol:
void(0)-1.jpeg
"It's Bon, Yames Bon."
"Don't you mean Yames BonD?"
"Ooh, aren't you in a rush to put the D in?"
[REDACTED]
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

xD
Sure while you're at it, just put a duck on your fancy shirt, why not? :P
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

Had the most disturbing dream I have had in absolute ages. Got me quite concerned.

Actually not sue if I should post it here, but here goes anyway.

Myself and another friend had taken someone to hospital for some unknown reason. While we were sitting in the room with him waiting for him to settle down the nurse walks in and randomly starts drawing blood from me.
Even before we could leave the hospital again she calls me aside and said they did some tests and that I am HIV positive. This concerned me as I have had 3 tests in the last 9 months due to certain activities I was partaking in during the worst time of my depression. I had not ever tested positive. Since the last test I had been practically celibate, if not, very safe.
I immediately went back to where I had done all the previous tests and asked that another be done. It also came back positive.
Now came the hard part telling my new mate something I had not known when I et him and having to tell my family, this is where I woke up.
I am now more disturbed than ever.
Titanreaper

Post by Titanreaper »

wow dude, that is one freaky dream!
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

Titanreaper wrote:wow dude, that is one freaky dream!
Like I said really freaked me out especially since I know there is no way it could be so...
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

I keep having this really cruel recurring dream right before I wake up. In it, I'm at my laptop, browsing the internet. I open FA and am shocked to discover a metric shit ton of C's and F's and N's in the notification area, hundreds of them! All from adoring fans showering my novel with praise, telling me how awesome my work is and what a great writer I am. I always figure that a popufur must have discovered my work and made a journal about it.

I always wake up around this time, all excited and hyper, despite having gone through the exact same thing many times before. I keep thinking maybe this time will be different, maybe this dream really was a magical portent, a glorious vision of things to come! And so I fire up my laptop, practically vibrating in my seat, I open FA, and...

Zero. Zip. Nada. Fuck all.

I can almost hear the universe mocking me. (Neener neener neener!)
And so I shout to the heavens: "Fuck you, universe! Fuck yoooouuuu!!!"

And then the very next night it happens all over again! >.<
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I dreamed I went to some girl's house(well more of a flat) I saw she had a whole stack of blueprints. I sat a while and talked to her about them(they looked slightly like some of the things I did at school and some of the tank blueprints I look up on the net for fun)
after that she gave me a toothless hoodie... (yea even my sub conscious is trying to make me watch that movie)
I put it on and was surprised it fitted. Also noticed I was a girl (dreams where I am a female are becoming more frequent) So I walked home constantly fiddling with the hoodie and thinking "this is quite nice" and at home I SAW A WHITE TIGER IN THE BACK YARD.
First though was "oh pretty tiger"
Then "holy shit there is a tiger, run now before it comes and eats you" and I tried closing the doors but their locks were broken so I couldn't keep them closed and then I ran off to my room and it's lock was broken so I just held the door closed AND THEN occult symbols appeared on the walls and these fleshy cancer growths(some had mouths and big fang like teeth) started growing on the walls and I cried "I just wanted to be a lil dragon!"
I ran out my room and there was one of those silent hill 2 monsters(the one you face early on with no arms) all fleashy and cancerous and the hallway also had the growths on the walls and I started running away and then I woke up...
fucking weird dreams...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I think I had a lucid dream last night... I was dreaming as normal but then I did something really horrible and I kept thinking "This can't be happening, I would never do this, this must be a dream!" and I tried changing things like make the water level in a pond go up and down, and it worked! So I summoned a broomstick and flew off to magic school where I learned how to shoot fireballs from my hands. It got somewhat less lucid after that but I definitely want to try that again, it's awesome being able to control your dreams.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

I have the weirdest dreams.

last night i dreamt that my sister, father and I were in a situation much like the one from Stephen King's "The Mist"... movie of course cuz I'm lazy and haven't read the book... but anywho...

so we were in a single cab bakkie... my dad was driving and i was in the front seat while my sister and roughly four other people were in the bin (canopy on). so we were driving and we were about to run out of gas... so we had to stop to refuel... so we all got out the bakkie with guns and then we were attacked by those spider monsters and some tentacles and the wasps and it was chaos!. my sister and i managed to get the bakkie refueled but the guys excluding my dad were all killed/eaten. so we drove off. just up the way we found a pile of hay on the floor that led to the massacre behind us so we decided to get revenge.

i took some of the fuel and poured it on the hay. i asked my sister to light me a match. she did it but it died so i asked her again. she ignored me and the monsters were coming closer. im my dream i felt the adrenaline run through me. she still ignored me.

in my dream i stuck my head by her ear and screamed into her ear "LIGHT ME A FUCKING MATCH". she gave me this WTF look, lit me a match and i set light to the monsters...

Then my cat clawed me in the thigh and i woke up.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I dreamed I was trying to date a hydra
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

Since May the 8th (I didn't dream on May the 7th) I have had the exact same dream every night, with a different twist, all with the same outcome.

The dream starts with myself and my horse arriving at a conference center with my work colleagues. We settle in and either my ex-boss/ex-partner insists I share a room with her, or one of my friends from outside work arrive and I am forced to share with them.

The dream kind of goes through the start of a conference and at some point I go out to an ATM which is locked. I walk away but something compels me too turn around and return to it.

As i turned to leave the ATM again a man appeared. every night a different attack happened. I've been stabbed in the chest, shot in the foot, shot in the skull, shot in the chest, punched, beaten and hit across the face with a hammer. I have survived every attack however.

I walk away from the ATM, usually bleeding profusely but alive... and the only thing I can worry about is my horse who is galloping up and down the streets like an idiot. I refuse to go to hospital but catch my horse.

Suddenly I appear in the bedroom with whoever I was forced to share with that evening. They are dressing my wounds but I refuse to talk. They start to cry because I refuse to say anything and when I do open my mouth all I can do is shout how much I hate everything and I just want to die, but I can't, because it wont let me!
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Neon
Species: Huskeh

Post by Neon »

So once I had this pretty knarly dream. It didn't really disturb me that much, it was more of a wtf brain, why would you even... moment.

I dreamt that I was dropped into this dome-ish room ( Imagine an upside-down goldfish bowl) the size of your standard bathroom. Grey walls all around covered in barbed spikes (and some other details I probably shouldn't mention). The floor of the room was made of a really rough metal sheet, kinda like extremely rusted corrugated iron.
Suddenly the floor started moving, but the walls stayed where they were. The floor moved in the same direction at a gentle pace, enough to cancel out with a gentle stroll. But. The. Floor. Wouldn't. Stop. Moving.

I was stuck. Stuck in a perpetual stroll to prevent myself from being grated. Eventually I noticed that I was barefoot and that my feet were bloody from the rusted flooring, it was then I collapsed and experienced 20 seconds of horror before I woke up.

ಠ_ಠ Why did I even think up this? ಠ_ಠ
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Neon wrote:So once I had this pretty knarly dream. It didn't really disturb me that much, it was more of a wtf brain, why would you even... moment.

I dreamt that I was dropped into this dome-ish room ( Imagine an upside-down goldfish bowl) the size of your standard bathroom. Grey walls all around covered in barbed spikes (and some other details I probably shouldn't mention). The floor of the room was made of a really rough metal sheet, kinda like extremely rusted corrugated iron.
Suddenly the floor started moving, but the walls stayed where they were. The floor moved in the same direction at a gentle pace, enough to cancel out with a gentle stroll. But. The. Floor. Wouldn't. Stop. Moving.

I was stuck. Stuck in a perpetual stroll to prevent myself from being grated. Eventually I noticed that I was barefoot and that my feet were bloody from the rusted flooring, it was then I collapsed and experienced 20 seconds of horror before I woke up.

Dormant memories of growing inside the womb?
this is just a really random thought
Neon
Species: Huskeh

Post by Neon »

Sakul Ebbon wrote:
Neon wrote:So once I had this pretty knarly dream. It didn't really disturb me that much, it was more of a wtf brain, why would you even... moment.

Dormant memories of growing inside the womb?
this is just a really random thought
I... ju... wait.... wha....

wat?

Well that’s a perspective that would have never hit me. Ever.
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

A few years ago, when I was new to the furry world, I met a fur on FA. Started talking to him on skype later on. Didn't last long. A few weeks later, he dissapeared from the internet. He hasn't been online anywhere since. Not that I can find him, at least

I had a dream about him last night. Just that he finally replied...

He was definitely depressed at the time. So... I fear he may be dead. It's been over two years. But I still can't accept this
Mew?
cuddlewolf
Species: Ragnifer-tarandus

Post by cuddlewolf »

I've had this dream twice now. In this dream I have a huge safe full off gold bars and a group of guys try to rob me at gunpoint and as the one guy is about to pull the trigger I wake up. It sucks.
excitablepuppeh :) :)
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

My father died 9 years ago.
Recently I've had a recurring dream where we are sitting talking, more specifically about my continued education. At one point he says something to the effect of "don't worry you don't have to finish your qualifications through UNISA, you can finish them through" and the dream ends.

Is someone or something trying to tell me something?
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I dreamed some group of people (from how the building looked like a church I'm giving a rough guess it was catholic) opened a gateway to another world to invade it then suddenly their plan backfired and they invaded our world.
And the other world things were scalies! And they completely oppressed mankind.
I remember later, in my one room apartment, my friend running past the window, he told me he is going to try make a break for it but he was captured and killed.
Though I wasnt too bothered about being oppressed by dragons n scalies.