dream catcher

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi
Region: Gauteng

Re: dream catcher

Post by rusted hydra »

In my dream I looked at a mirror and I saw I looked like putin O...o
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

I recently had a nightmare where I was Donald Trump's campaign adviser...
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:I recently had a nightmare where I was Donald Trump's campaign adviser...
Oh Gawd! ! You a Republican? There , might just be riot if that ever happened.

I had a dream I was graduating with 2 degrees in one year and my dad was alive to see it.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Asbjorn-phoenix wrote:
Ivic-Wulfe wrote:I recently had a nightmare where I was Donald Trump's campaign adviser...

I had a dream I was graduating with 2 degrees in one year and my dad was alive to see it.
Weirdest thing is...that dream you had was an actual reality for me.

I had a dream where I watched everyone I cared for die around me in a fire fight and the people we were fighting against surrendered as soon as I was the last man standing, I was begging them to take me too.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Species: Werewolf

Post by Valerion »

Asbjorn-phoenix wrote:
But didn't you know? Donald Trump is a Dem false flag operation ;) So he can be a liberal as well.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2237962/donald ... ource/obj/
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

I had a dream last night that I was assisting Dr Hannibal Lecter and we killed my CEO and ate him.

I don't like Livers...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

I had the strangest dream that I wish were true.

My brother bought a flat from a very good friend and his boyfriend who were leaving SA. The flat was on the top floor of a very exclusive development against a green lush hill. It was huge, 4 bedrooms separate dining-room and lounge, sun room etc. Not knowing what was outside I walked into the sunroom and outside and nearly had a heart attack. There in all its glory was a half Olympic size pool and an entire bowing green (why a bowling green I don't know I don't even play), all for my own exclusive use as it was on the roof and I was the only one with access to the area as I had the penthouse.
Oh! My brother bought all this from his friend for the meagre price of R1 and then gave it to me as he lives in the Netherlands anyway.
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

I keep getting the same kinds of dreams, waking up in my own body, several years ago. With all my current experience and memories and stuff. It's really great. Last night, went all the way back to primary school. But, as with dreams, logic doesn't have to apply. Dasc was there too :D
Mew?
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

I once had quite a hilarious dream. Well it wasn't so funny during the dream.

It starts where my and my older brother are at a live show in the Coca Cola dome, we were sitting at the very top of the seats.

This really fat indian guy comes along and pushes my brother around, I snap at him and tell him to sit. He starts pushing me around and I get mildly angry, I push him down to sit and say: Jy sal sit jou vet p* oes.

During the intermission of the show I go to the toilets and my brother and this fat indian are at each other's necks. As I come back to the seat I just lose my temper and start throwing this guy around, eventually throwing him off the seats.

I went down to continue my fight with him, he pushes me around and says: I will kill you boertjie.
I go apeshit and starting punching him and I do mean bliksem him. I can remember every punch and every move and the anger I felt as I was moering this guy.

When I woke up I was sitting upright hitting my pillows.

That being said the previous day I had a rough day and I was angry for some reason. I don't dream often but when I do it's lucid and I sleep very restlessly.

I apparently once had a dream where my GF wanted to use a strap on, on me and I told her in my sleep it won't fit, we need more lube XD. I can't remember a thing.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Neon
Species: Huskeh
Region: Other

Post by Neon »

:lol: Wow Yote that last one is just....wow. Damn
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

YoteFox wrote:I apparently once had a dream where my GF wanted to use a strap on, on me and I told her in my sleep it won't fit, we need more lube XD. I can't remember a thing.
I lol'ed.
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

The things going on in my mind XD
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

I was strapped to my bed underwater busy drowning while I could see all my friends and others standing around the pool looking in and doing nothing..
snow
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: white snow wolf
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by snow »

Good to see my dream thread is still going ^~^
what is a wolf? Strength, wisdom, loyalty, courage.

Things have changed.

http://dagobah.net/flash/Aoi_Furrysh_2.swf this is how it goes....

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/snow007/
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I dreamed last night that I had a sex change...
snow
Species: white snow wolf
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by snow »

It's weird how dreams can change and mold.
what is a wolf? Strength, wisdom, loyalty, courage.

Things have changed.

http://dagobah.net/flash/Aoi_Furrysh_2.swf this is how it goes....

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/snow007/
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I am seeing how dreams can also be your mind processing things that happened in the day before. Mainly I was trying to build something in from the depths, a orbital death lazer that would function on power beamed up to it from the surface.... it didst work, I didn't have the range to beam the power.

But that night I dreamed I was working on A FUCKING PLANETARY ANNIHILATION DEATH RAY and someone asked me why I was doing this and I replied along the lines of "This weapon will for today be used for war and destruction but I hope one day we can use it for peace, maybe use it to beam energy over space to spaceships that cannot afford to carry generators"

Heh....

hehehe....

And the death ray didn't work...
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear

Well this is a thread I don't post on very often.
Can bad dreams be considered nightmares? Especially if they are in the middle of the day :) .
So I dreamt that I had a certain group of friends, but in one certain aspect I am excluded from this group.
On a recent visit I confronted one of these "friends" about the exclusion while in tears myself, getting very emotional about it.
At one point I actually started shouting about how hypocritical all the "friends" were. At that point the one I value the most appeared and simply said that "this is exactly the reason why we exclude you".
Well my phone rang just then and I woke up. Tell the honest truth I am grateful I woke up just then. Don't think I could have handled much more as the dream as it was (is) based very much on reality.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

Had a interesting dream last night.

I was standing on a flat bed cargo train that seemed to be infinitely long.
There were other passengers but they stood in small groups more to the sides of the cars.

I walk forward because I am curious what's a the front, if there is one at all, the train was also going to slow for my liking, probably for safety reasons due to the open cars or weird dream just being weird.

After walking a while I spot a fur suiter (not full, just paws, head and maybe tail) standing on his own in the middle. For a brief moment I considered walking past, reasoning that I had walked past so many other people and I still want to know what at the front of this train.

I great him and he responds back, very friendly of course.
There's a hand shake,... paw shake?
We were about to strike up a conversation... and the dream faded from there.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

I never get furry dreams... Closest I got was a "furry convention" where everyone was just humans... No suits...
And I had to fix the hotel...
And there was a murder.

It was long ago...
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

I dream seldom and most of the times they're lucid/forced. Because this one wasn't I thought I'd share.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Dream solved. The mysterious Furry was Eylof. Wow that was fast!
Eylof
Species: Wolf
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Post by Eylof »

Lol XP yay invaded a furry dream
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Non-luccid Vixen dream next please.

Eylof
Species: Wolf
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Post by Eylof »

lol :3
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Last night I had rather disturbing nightmare. I was back in high school and the teacher was ridiculing me in front of the whole class for misunderstanding our homework and doing it wrong. I tried to explain that I missed the class in which she taught that material, but she ignored me. I walked out mumbling about going to the bathroom, not bothering to ask for permission, and as soon as I crossed the threshold, I burst into tears. I started walking towards the bathroom, but a young substitute spotted me and started hounding me with what's wrongs. I ran away from her and ended up outside in the rain, and sat in a corner crying. Then some dumb fat girl started harassing me and I told her in no uncertain terms to go fuck herself (something I never would have done at the time). I locked myself in a toilet cubicle and just let the waterworks flow. People kept coming to knock on the door asking me to come out, and it kept making things worse because I just wanted to be alone. Eventually the school psychologist somehow managed to get in, sat on the floor beside me, and just hugged me wordlessly while I carried on crying uncontrollably. I felt so powerless to escape the people who were just wanting to help and made things worse by asking how they could do so, I felt completely trapped in the misguided sympathy.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

This is some painful stuff. And the fact that it kept escalating make me think this is no ordinary nightmare.

The people you came across along your escape could definitely have deeper meaning. Not acting yourself should also not be glossed over.

The misunderstanding work due to not attending classes, might mean important information suddenly comes to light.

Hope this dream is an exaggeration. Would not want anybody to go through this in real life.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I think it was more symbolic than representative. Missing class and being blamed for it probably stands for being held responsible for something out of my control; that's what it felt like anyway.

The "characters" may well be aspects of myself. The teacher would by my unfair internal critic, the sub might be panic, the bully would be how I think society perceives me (which I've become impervious to over time), the people banging on the door as all the conflicting thoughts that try to over-analyse and find a solution when all I need is peace and quiet, and the school psychologist might be self-acceptance.

About telling the bully to get lost, it's like my current self's mind had been transplanted into my high school self's body, hence acting out of character for that time. Similarly, high school me would never have just walked out of class without asking permission. I wouldn't think too much of it, dreams tend to do stuff like that.

High school does seem to be a recurring theme in my nightmares though. My experience there was nothing like that, I was never bullied or ridiculed, but it was one of the more miserable periods of my life.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

I understand it being more symbolic.

Having other characters be aspects of yourself is a concept I wouldn't have thought of.

I pray that these nightmares don't persist unless they are trying to warn you somehow.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I don't believe in omens or prophecies, so if my subconscious is trying to warn me of anything, it's that I'm hurting myself with certain thought patterns and that a breakdown might be imminent. As if I wasn't aware of that already.

Dreams don't always have to makes sense or have deeper meaning though. One I had a few weeks ago was really weird and creepy. I'm not even sure I should post it in the PG-13 area. Actually now that I've written it I think I'll go post it in the NSFW section.