Help me get on to the hot list!

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
MattedFurr
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Red Panda / Arctic Wolf Hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Help me get on to the hot list!

Post by MattedFurr »

I have created a few comics and posted them on 9gag. There is however one that i thin will do the best to get me on the hot list. So I'm asking you guys if you can help me get it there, here is the link: http://9gag.com/gag/394342?ref=fb-share

Thank you in advance! :D
Must
Hug
Tails!
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Re: Help me get on to the hot list!

Post by Fluke »

Is this supposed to be funny?
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

OH MY GAWD!...
This comic is like crap!

Nah um, Fluke seems to follow your posts around and criticize them, but this time I do agree. You tried to stick too many memes together and it just doesn't work, sorry. :(

Like, you could have left out the pictures of the blood in the water and the 'Why U no' guy and it would have been the same.

I say, quick think hard and make another one before the competition ends! Try to think about why it is funny while you make it. Generally wit wins these kind of competitions: not 'oh-so-random.' Unless your name is theOatMeal that is, but he is witty and random and observant.
Hahaha! :lol:
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Alright that was pretty mean of me, and you haven't responded in a while. Sorry MDW!
Hahaha! :lol: