The First Post Game

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

The First Post Game

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

This could be fun, or embarrassing. All you have to do is post the first post you ever put on the forum. To find it just go to your user profile, click 'search user's posts' and then go to the bottom entry of the last page.
Hello everyone. Nice to see you all. BTW I know a site where they have one topic only for introductions. It is kinda silly to have a hundred two post hellos when you can put them all together like this. But hey, doesn't really matter I guess.
My first post and I criticise something... :oops: Now let's see how you guys started out.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse
Region: Gauteng

Re: The First Post Game

Post by anoyomouse »

Yuo know you shouldn't ask the fur who made the site this ....

the first ever topic .. http://forum.zafur.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5&p=7#p7
Anoyomouse wrote:Just a first post to say hi to everyfur that has and will come to this site

I'm anoyomouse your local squeaker from joburg who is helping setup and run this joint

so, yeah, hi and stuff :mrgreen:
;)
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

anoyomouse wrote:Yuo know you shouldn't ask the fur who made the site this ....
:p It's better than mine.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Fluke wrote:Yeah been a fur for awhile, (Fulf, fox/wolf) remember looking at this forum before just never got round to setting up an account :P anyways haiiiiii :3
Not really that bad >>?
Hargan
Species: Foxeh
Region: Gauteng

Post by Hargan »

Hi,

I'm Hargan and I'm a foxeh.

Nummuch else I can think of to say right now :P
Wow, earth shattering :P

Suffice to say i think I speak more nowadays :P
Warning: Has been known to speak his mind