iTunes help

This is for all discussions related to IT and technology. Hardware, software, programming, it all goes here.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

iTunes help

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I got rather attached to iTunes cover flow feature which displays your album art when you browse your music list. But then the feature got broken somehow.

Judging by the timing I think it was when I alt-tabbed out of X-com UFO Defence to turn the music off. X-Com is an old game so plays in 256 colours and 640 X 480 resolution, which I think screwed up iTunes. I left the problem alone, after trying a restart, becasue I figurred it would get fixed when I updated iTunes. I just updated iTunes but the problem is still there.

All the other display modes work fine except cover flow which looks like this:
Untitled.jpg
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Shiro
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: iTunes help

Post by Shiro »

I tried using Itunes but call me old fasioned but i still use winamp 3 :P

Lol I may be totaly off but what does the button in the red box do? If its even a button
Telegram user: @Shiro_snep
Fursuit Telegram Channel: Shiro_snep_Fursuit
SFW Telegram channel:: Shiro_snep_SFW
SFW Telegram Web: [Above channel for non Telegram users]: Shiro_Snep_SFW
NSFW Telegram channel:: Shiro_snep_NSFW
NSFW Telegram Web: [Above channel for non Telegram users]: Shiro_Snep_NSFW

Code: Select all

Bounce .... Bounce .... Bounce .... Bounce ....
:start
taskkill /F Snep.exe
start Snep.exe
goto start
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: iTunes help

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I think it's meant to resize the flow art. But it doesn't work any more. The whole programme lags in cover flow now and if you look at the pic the black section should only be below it's current lower limit. Where it is at the moment is covering up some of the view buttons and the 'now playing display'.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~