Asus AURA and its quriks

This is for all discussions related to IT and technology. Hardware, software, programming, it all goes here.
Sa1tflat
Species: A filthy hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Asus AURA and its quriks

Post by Sa1tflat »

I've never been a fan of asus's AURA but now that I am using it I wish to learn how to use the SDK. It has decent compatibility and stuff. But my ram wont sync and gpu is buggy at times. But all in all its nice. So who am I to complain.
Anyway any one know how to use the SDK?
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
I definitely straight as shit, definitely
Ok maybe not
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Asus AURA and its quriks

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Nope, it looks like it's something to do with lighting but I never really tried to set that up. My CPU cooler has RGB lighting and that could just be controlled from the BIOS. But... I can't really see my case window so I didn't pay too much attention to that aspect of my setup.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Sa1tflat

Post by Sa1tflat »

So I found a 3rd party software what works. Its a little buggy. But it seems safe so far. So just gonna post the link to it in here if someone ever wants to use aura or corsair link to control all of your rgb stuffs.

https://fanman03.com/?page=home

Still look into it yourself. Hopefully Asus or Corsair will let the ram and mobo rgb be compatible
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
Ok maybe not
Sa1tflat

Post by Sa1tflat »

So Corsairs ICue and Asus Aura Sync for some motherboards work well. It's a good thing. But at the same time. The software is buggy and laggy for some systems. Wishing hardware control was a thing for multiple RGB/ARGB software's. It's all so janky. But it's so pretty!! Next up in Sa1t's RGB adventures I'll void my expired warranty on GPU so I can use my Mobo for control
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
Ok maybe not