Lineage OS install issues

This is for all discussions related to IT and technology. Hardware, software, programming, it all goes here.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Lineage OS install issues

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I'm trying to get this fixed elsewhere but maybe someone here will know how to help too.

I'm trying to get Lineage working on an LG G2. I did a factory reset of my G2 then used LG One Click Root tool and got root access. I installed TWRP using AutoRec and that started up fine. I moved ROM files onto the phone (lineage-14.1-20170306-nightly-d802-signed.zip, open_gapps-arm-7.1-mini-20170310.zip, addonsu-arm-signed.zip), rebooted in recovery mode, wiped cache, system and data then isntalled all the roms. I didn't see any errors but when I try restart the phone I briefly see the LG logo then the screen goes black (but with power and nothing happens). If I connect it to PC, I get 10-12 drives just popping up.

Can anyone help me fix it?
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Lineage OS install issues

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

It is now fixed.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~