Easter Art Competition Voting

Where the brave denizens of ZA Fur battle it out in contests of skill to earn the winner's golden crown.

Which is your choice to win the Easter Art Competition?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:07 am

Cape Fox Entry #1
32%
Trace Entry #1
5%
Trace Entry #2
5%
Animew Entry #1
9%
Sudan Red Entry #1
45%
Leeward Entry #1
5%

Total votes: 22
Sudan Red
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Lion
Region: Gauteng

Re: Easter Art Competition Voting

Post by Sudan Red »

Oh LULZ, Arty. :) As before, there are several ways you can contact me that does not involve hit-&-run comments on the forum. You just choose not to. You seem to have a major problem with me and several other folks based on reasons only you seem to harbour.

In short, I am calling you out, son. Have at me or shut up.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:26 am That would overlap with Anoyomouse's name colour.
UwU/ now i may just be a color blind kitty cat mew mew... but i'm fairly sure his name is in orange and i suggested gold or even yellow
this teal color is just so... so protos you know, not at all appropriate for a winner.
OwO also... when folks win you change their title thingy? what if people like the title thingy they already have?
Valerion wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 am This is to give others a chance at the prize too.
<w< you saying we don't stand a chance against sudan in fair contest so we need rig it against her? UwU/ come now Mr. irrefutable werewolf, don't be so mean. the fox gave her a good run for her teal name in the pols and besides if you are going to switch it up to different medium like photography and what not i doubt sudan is good with absolutely EVERYTHING UwU/ eventually there shall be something she is not the best at and then BAM, someone else gets their haply ever after.

OwO but seriously people, lets do the starwars thing! <w< or perhaps we should have the champion decide the next theme? you know especially if folks are already looking to cheat her out of winning it.
Sudan Red wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:56 pm In short, I am calling you out, son.
but not here right? i mean heck we would not want the fire dog to lock his own thread all dramatically and huff angrily at us for not playing nice right...
Sudan Red wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:56 pm Have at me or shut up.
OwO hey, can i have at you too? i mean not for any angry grudgey things but more for talking about art and stuff reasons?
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Tigris Astartes
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Snow leopard/Siberian Tiger
Region: Gauteng

Post by Tigris Astartes »

Congratulations to all the fuzzers on their work well done! I think this is a great idea just try not to be too serious mkay?
Snow Leopard + Siberian Tiger

Find my Furaffinity here.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry. Maybe both?
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

My response is usually... Image
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Animew wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pmUwU/ now i may just be a color blind kitty cat mew mew... but i'm fairly sure his name is in orange and i suggested gold or even yellow
this teal color is just so... so protos you know, not at all appropriate for a winner.
OwO also... when folks win you change their title thingy? what if people like the title thingy they already have?
The colour might be confused. But depends if the current champion has issues with the colour then we'll see.
Actually I forgot to test the title... It's part of the contest winner group so I'm hoping the original reverts back once the user leaves the group. Otherwise I'll have to manually adjust that.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Respect doesn't come from age.

In any case, this thread is not here for gossiping about who is more popular, it was about an art competition. That is done now and I will set up some other threads to discuss future competitions. I'll lock this so we don't get more unnecessary drama over a tiny vote. It's a light-hearted competition. If you don't like it, don't get involved.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~