A few un answered questions

The 2016 South Afrifur Convention didn't happen.
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

A few un answered questions

Post by YoteFox »

As it is drawing closer to the time of the convention South Afrifur there are a few question that I as a potential customer of the con would really like to know. I know you guys speak allot about the con in the pawdcast but I don't have time to listen as 99% of the time I go to bed early on Sundays and the other 0.5% I am working or the last 0.5% I am actually listening.

So a few questions that I have and I am sure a few of the other furs have the questions aswell

1. Entrance fee. What is the entrance and what does include.
- I can remember something like R1400 or so please shed some light on the finer detail.

2. Where exactly in Bloem is it going to be held?
- I can remember Ivic said at the campus, could you possibly be more specific as to where on the campus and what facilities would be available?

3. Will there be a place for the few or maybe none fursuiters to chill i.e a fursuit headless lounge?

4. Would it be possible for me to get other accommodation than that of the organized accommodation if any?

5. What will the con have in store? What are you planning? What kind of entertainment will there be?

6. How will it all work?
- Will we book in, then go to the con? Can we come the day before the con starts? How late will the con be?

7. Will there be food and drinks? (Kinda obvious just clearing out some grey areas)

8. Will there be stalls?
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
DanLeo427
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Shiba inu/ Fox hybrid. Foge
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Re: A few un answered questions

Post by DanLeo427 »

YoteFox wrote:As it is drawing closer to the time of the convention South Afrifur there are a few question that I as a potential customer of the con would really like to know. I know you guys speak allot about the con in the pawdcast but I don't have time to listen as 99% of the time I go to bed early on Sundays and the other 0.5% I am working or the last 0.5% I am actually listening.

So a few questions that I have and I am sure a few of the other furs have the questions aswell

- I can remember something like R1400 or so please shed some light on the finer detail.

- I can remember Ivic said at the campus, could you possibly be more specific as to where on the campus and what facilities would be available?

3. Will there be a place for the few or maybe none fursuiters to chill i.e a fursuit headless lounge?

4. Would it be possible for me to get other accommodation than that of the organized accommodation if any?

5. What will the con have in store? What are you planning? What kind of entertainment will there be?

6. How will it all work?
- Will we book in, then go to the con? Can we come the day before the con starts? How late will the con be?

7. Will there be food and drinks? (Kinda obvious just clearing out some grey areas)

8. Will there be stalls?
I do belive that all of your questions have already been answered before you asked you XD
The world is slowly conforming to a new power and mode of communication. Memes. And Doge is king.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

YoteFox wrote: I can remember something like R1400 or so please shed some light on the finer detail.
Holy hell, is that quite the entrance fee.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Sev wrote:
YoteFox wrote: I can remember something like R1400 or so please shed some light on the finer detail.
Holy hell, is that quite the entrance fee.
I don't know. It does all depend on length of stay and that sort of thing but...
Eurofurence = R1600 (no accommodation or meals)
Lakeside Furs = R3400 (accommodation and meals included)
Nordic Fuzzcon = R1600 (no accommodation)
Confuzzled = R1700 (no accommodation) or R6800 (accommodation included)
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

Is that with the current exchange rate? And also remember the relative affluence of those countries.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Yeah, current exchanges.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

DanLeo427 wrote:
YoteFox wrote:As it is drawing closer to the time of the convention South Afrifur there are a few question that I as a potential customer of the con would really like to know. I know you guys speak allot about the con in the pawdcast but I don't have time to listen as 99% of the time I go to bed early on Sundays and the other 0.5% I am working or the last 0.5% I am actually listening.

6. How will it all work?

8. Will there be stalls?
I do belive that all of your questions have already been answered before you asked you XD
I have lightly spoken to Ivic about these, but the point of this thread is to put it in writing for everyone. Would you then mind sending me a link or something, I have heard some of it verbally however nothing is in writing as far as I know.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum