> Well Played!

For discussion of the South Afrifur Pawdcast episodes.
Rocket_Dog
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Region: Western Cape

> Well Played!

Post by Rocket_Dog »

Congrats on the quality of your podcast Ivic. Interesting topics and a cool guest!

I felt you two co-hosts had great chemistry and played off of each other really well. Could tell you guys were having a ton of fun.

Also thanks for responding to community input on the fly there (even if most of what we were typing was nonsense haha).

Suggestion: :geek:
Can you guys set up an RSS feed so us with podcast apps can get a list to download on our podcast catchers? I'm not sure how easy or expensive this is to generate.

Not a killer just would want to be able to easily listen in afterwards. Most apps can actually download the source video from Youtube. (I've read Youtube actually has an RSS fuction? Not sure myself)

Anyway keep up the good job! :mrgreen:
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Re: > Well Played!

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Oddly, never thought about that, we'd kinda always thought we wouldn't make it to the end of the year so those kinda set-ups aren't things we'd thought about just yet. However, we are working alongside Furry.fm, and I will ask Bravura if he'd have that kinda set up. For youtube I'll have a look around.

With Furry.fm they stream across many platforms but if people want to chat to us directly the chat app from that side is actually quite handy, so you can listen on furry.fm but chat on furstream. :D Which is handy.

But aside from that, thank you so much. We enjoy the fact that you enjoy our podcast! It makes us feel good to have some positive feedback (in some cases, any feedback) so thanks a lot it means a lot to us. :D
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Rocket_Dog
Species: Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Region: Western Cape

Post by Rocket_Dog »

You guys made a new Kage fan out of me. Good episode. Also I'm craving wine these days for no reason...
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

Rocket_Dog wrote: Also I'm craving wine these days for no reason...
No reason at all :p
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Rocket_Dog wrote:You guys made a new Kage fan out of me. Good episode. Also I'm craving wine these days for no reason...
Hehe, Uncle Kage is awesome yes!
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran