General Pawdcast

For discussion of the South Afrifur Pawdcast episodes.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Re: General Pawdcast

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

This Sunday we will be having a special guest on the pawdcast! His name is Potoroo he's from Canada and has been part of the furry scene for almost 20? years. He also runs a podcast but we don't want to focus too much on that. Please let us know, either on our twitter account or our Facebook account or right here, what you'd like to know!

www.facebook.com/southafrifur

https://twitter.com/SouthAfrifur
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:This Sunday we will be having a special guest on the pawdcast! His name is Potoroo he's from Canada and has been part of the furry scene for almost 20? years. He also runs a podcast but we don't want to focus too much on that. Please let us know, either on our twitter account or our Facebook account or right here, what you'd like to know!

http://www.facebook.com/southafrifur

Change of plans! We have a music artist and furry from Brazil in place of Potoroo named FoxT, those of you who don't know, Brazil actually have a vibrant and lively furry community some come have a look! 8pm CAT!

Also I've been sending invites to like the facebook group! Have a look at it and you'll get your updates there as well!
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Franky
The Bad Guy
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:
Ivic-Wulfe wrote:This Sunday we will be having a special guest on the pawdcast! His name is Potoroo he's from Canada and has been part of the furry scene for almost 20? years. He also runs a podcast but we don't want to focus too much on that. Please let us know, either on our twitter account or our Facebook account or right here, what you'd like to know!

http://www.facebook.com/southafrifur

Change of plans! We have a music artist and furry from Brazil in place of Potoroo named FoxT, those of you who don't know, Brazil actually have a vibrant and lively furry community some come have a look! 8pm CAT!

Also I've been sending invites to like the facebook group! Have a look at it and you'll get your updates there as well!

And I'll try to refrain from mentioning Brazilian Boner Spiders...
Titanreaper
Species: Mythic Black Tiger Fox
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Titanreaper »

Am I early to the party? or is my timing just really bad? lol
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

Remember tonight's pawdcast with myself, Ivic, Scratch and Hargan

https://furstre.am/stream/South-Afrifur

20:00 GMT

;)
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Well now I feel really dumb for only being able to listen for like 2 f***ing minutes... *sigh* I guess I'm back to catching up on Mixlr.
Titanreaper

Post by Titanreaper »

Leeward wrote:Well now I feel really dumb for only being able to listen for like 2 f***ing minutes... *sigh* I guess I'm back to catching up on Mixlr.
bad internet?
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Titanreaper wrote:bad internet?
Cohabitation. Pretty awesome on the whole though so I'm not complaining.
Titanreaper

Post by Titanreaper »

Leeward wrote:
Titanreaper wrote:bad internet?
Cohabitation. Pretty awesome on the whole though so I'm not complaining.
ah, Gotcha :)
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

Ravensong wrote:yay :D

cuz you know, when i go there i need furry friends...

I wanna sign up!
I signed up :D

just waiting admin approval :)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Xanduin
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog

Post by Xanduin »

Is the podcast still at 8 on a sunday?
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Xanduin wrote:Is the podcast still at 8 on a sunday?
Yup, come have a look, we have Potoroo on tonight
Xanduin

Post by Xanduin »

You should also use your twitter to indicate new streams
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Xanduin wrote:You should also use your twitter to indicate new streams
We do, but twitter isn't my thing. I do Facebook and zafur
Xanduin

Post by Xanduin »

Enjoyed your last podcast.
Looking forward to today's podcast
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Xanduin wrote:Enjoyed your last podcast.
Looking forward to today's podcast
Thanks, much appreciated. We'll see how things go for Tonight!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Hope I didn't miss anything interesting. Had to attend a party.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Hope I didn't miss anything interesting. Had to attend a party.
Was mostly a good little chat about South African inflation rates, games and what we like about them and random thoughts.

This Sunday...I'm hoping, since I have been proven wrong before, we will have the elusive Potoroo with us on the podcast. (I swear I plan these way ahead of the time O.o; )
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Irrespective if you manage to get the guests or change them at the last minute I enjoy the pawdcasts, and I have the best seat in the house other than the actual guys doing the pawdcast :)
More coffee Mr Wulfe?
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:Was mostly a good little chat about South African inflation rates, games and what we like about them and random thoughts.
:O I was talking about inflation rates at the party! Then I got given some Russian Roubles because the guy said they weren't worth anything any more. I now have 15 Roubles. Apparently I might be able to get some bubble gum.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

I usually listen to the pawdcasts while I'm taking care of admin on sundays.
They still make foxi snax btw.
I've never had a pie by simple Simon thou. We don't get those here.

~Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair.
Said Simon unto the pieman "what have you got there?"
Said the pieman unto Simon "pies... you doos....., what the fuck do they look like?"~
[REDACTED]
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Well he is simple...

Also, confirmed Potoroo for this evening. Will have some insight into the formative furry years and have a look at some of the music he plays. We may even consider playing you a Medley!
Titanreaper

Post by Titanreaper »

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:Well he is simple...

Also, confirmed Potoroo for this evening. Will have some insight into the formative furry years and have a look at some of the music he plays. We may even consider playing you a Medley!
It's really happening this time?
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Titanreaper wrote:
Ivic-Wulfe wrote:Well he is simple...

It's really happening this time?
Yup, confirmed yesterday
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Missed another one. x.x But I was at a furmeet so yay me. Even got to meet a popufur, Wolfy-nail. Though that part was brief. I did bring up the podcast at the meet but didn't get too much interest. What you guys might want to know though is one of the furs said they'd be interested in a weekly or monthly wrap-up of furry news, not just general discussions.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Missed another one. x.x But I was at a furmeet so yay me. Even got to meet a popufur, Wolfy-nail. Though that part was brief. I did bring up the podcast at the meet but didn't get too much interest. What you guys might want to know though is one of the furs said they'd be interested in a weekly or monthly wrap-up of furry news, not just general discussions.
There are a few podcasts that do that already. We tend towards something that suits our style of talk but we could add a section in that if possible
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Missed another one. x.x But I was at a furmeet so yay me. Even got to meet a popufur, Wolfy-nail. Though that part was brief. I did bring up the podcast at the meet but didn't get too much interest. What you guys might want to know though is one of the furs said they'd be interested in a weekly or monthly wrap-up of furry news, not just general discussions.
I WANT TO MEET WOLFY NAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:There are a few podcasts that do that already. We tend towards something that suits our style of talk but we could add a section in that if possible
It was the only comment I really got. I dunno what other podcasts do as yours is the only one I listen to.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:
Ivic-Wulfe wrote:There are a few podcasts that do that already. We tend towards something that suits our style of talk but we could add a section in that if possible
It was the only comment I really got. I dunno what other podcasts do as yours is the only one I listen to.
I get that, thing is there is only so much news we can really discuss. As soon as we have events and such we can have a small newscast in respect to what happened at those meets say on the Wed maybe once a month. Just sort of a general Thing. If you have news pop it by us and we can news it If you'd like us to.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Just reiterating something that we decided on our last Sunday podcast. We won't be having regular Wednesday podcasts anymore unless we have a guest that would be better to have in the week.

I will update tomorrow on who will be joining us on Sunday. Also, just a reminder, with loadshedding, we may be forced to move the hour of the podcast ahead or back an hour depending on whether we'd be able to handle the issue.