PCB Designer for hire

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

PCB Designer for hire

Post by Adagio »

Hi guys!
Putting this here too.
I do freelance PCBs in my free time. If you have an idea that you think can be a good product. Or you just want something to give away as Christmas gifts.
Maybe you want to make an animatronic tail for your fursuit.

Get in touch and I can give ya a quote.
I usually work for around R200/hr but lets see what ideas you have!

I will give you an estimate on how long it'll take.
I may ask for a small deposit on larger projects(I'm generally fast. I designed, routed and finished a board in 10 hours for a client.)
You will keep the rights to the board. It will be copy-written to you once the cash is in my account.

Some projects I made:
RGB Controller for myself.
image_2023-11-26_18-28-54.png
Christmas tree for family:

I also made a board that is currenty in some Nissan Leaf cars. But that was for a client.
somnia
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape

Re: PCB Designer for hire

Post by somnia »

I might make use of this in early next year.

I want to install LED strips on my ceiling, and depending where I buy the strips I might need a controller or two similar to what you designed there, most likely powered by usb-c and with a PD chip.
It is still, a bit up in the air, since I still need to find a supplier for a diffusion layer that I like and I need to see if I can find those usb c PD chips that can tell a usb charger to out put 12v or whatever I need~
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Ooooh. Sounds like a challenge. Those PD chips are sometimes really effing tiny.

:D
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I don't have any immediate need, but I will definitely keep you in mind, Adge. There are some future projects I have in mind where your PCB services might come in handy. ;)
Also, to those reading this and considering it, I would strongly reocmmend Adagio. I've seen his work, and it's good quality. His rates are very reasonable for the work he delivers.