Can I sell this here?

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Nihilus Razorbeak
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Griffon
Region: Western Cape

Can I sell this here?

Post by Nihilus Razorbeak »

Greetings!

I have a car project I need to tackle, and I need the vehicle more than I do my gaming PC.
So, who would be willing to spend R12k (neg) on a high end (not top of the line) gaming desktop (tower only)?
specs:
Case: Cooler Master Force 500 (modified to fit 240 radiator)
Motherboard: ASROCK X370 Gaming K4 (AMD)
CPU: Ryzen 1800x 8-core @ 3.9GHz
CPU cooler: Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 240 (with AM4 bracket for Ryzen boards)
RAM: Adata 2x4GB 2133MHz (8GB, or I do have 16GB G.Skill RGB RAM I'm willing to part with for an additional R2,400. That stuff is expensive off the shelf!)
Storage: Seagate 2TB (if you are willing to wait, I can install an SSD of your choice. M.2 also optional)
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 Galax HOF (plays every game at max settings 1080p)
PSU: Cooler Master D3 500w

I initally built this desktop to last me the next 5 years and that I can do game streaming, but I don't have the internet for streaming anymore (moved house) and not having a gaming desktop for a few months would help me get back to studying again.
Buying this all brand new off the shelf today costs R22,000, so I'm sure asking 55% of the value is fair. I can pack everything into their boxes or send it as one unit.
I work in the IT industry and have enough components over the years that I just need the right processor to make a computer I can still go online with, so I won't be totally without online access but honestly I'd rather drive my Mini in winter than walk home in the rain.
[centre]~π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–˜π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–™π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–˜~[/centre]