Tick tick boom

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Tick tick boom

Post by Leeward »

As some of you know, my dad's shop is closing down in mid-April.

I'm trying to help him however I can and I felt that moral support just wasn't enough. In addition to buying some of his assets myself, I want to network for him to try and find good buyers for his stock and tools before it gets auctioned off for peanuts. So here I am.

At the moment he is chiefly looking to sell the wide selection of firearms since he won't be able to store them in his personal capacity. Pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, you name it. There are quite a few niche and collectible items too, such as mini-mags (.22 magnum pocket revolvers), James Bond's gun (Walther PPK), and Dirty Harry's gun (S&W M29, which was sadly already sold, but there are other .44 magnums available).

By extension he is also selling gunsmithing and reloading tools.

He is also selling a number of clocks and watches. Mind you, these are all 100% mechanical, no batteries required, the real thing, a lot of them functional antiques. Grandfather clocks, mantelpiece clocks, wall clocks, pocket watches, wristwatches, even a few less common items like a marine chronometer, atmos clock, skeleton clocks, etc.

If these are things that you or someone you know might be interested in, please get in touch with me.

Thanks for reading.
Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Re: Tick tick boom

Post by Eylof »

Damnit ... what sort of fire arms is for sale? Luger? P38? those are the ones i'm looking for
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

There were, but they're unfortunately all sold. You'll have to ask my fiancé, you have his contact details.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

When are y'all getting married so we can say "udder" half instead :lol:
Sorry. Couldn't resist
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Post by Eylof »

Leeward wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm There were, but they're unfortunately all sold. You'll have to ask my fiancé, you have his contact details.
Damnit =_= ... perhaps know what the precises was?
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

No idea, sorry. I'm not involved in the business at all, was only trying to spread the word. You're welcome to contact the shop directly though.
Raven Song wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:32 pm When are y'all getting married so we can say "udder" half instead :lol:
Sorry. Couldn't resist
We were originally trying for September/October, but at the rate things are progressing we might either drastically simplify it or push it into next year.