Premade Fursuit things & Commission update

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Niexie
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vixen
Region: Gauteng

Premade Fursuit things & Commission update

Post by Niexie »

Hey all firstly I would like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I was thinking about maybe making premade fursuit heads, tails, paws, props and more. Giving SA Furs first dibs before it goes off to furbuy. Want to try making some low cost - high cost heads and partials. Hoping that I can help people get suits here that really want one. I don't always have the time for big commissions and fur is hard to come by so commissions are limited!

For those who still want to commission, please pm me with all the details. Costs vary due to fur price and shipping that goes with it & complexity of your design.

Basic Felt, fleece, white fur, brown fur and black fur or any fur I can find around here will cost allot less then fur that I ship in!

Also I am open to making foam head bases for toony only if you would like to fur it yourself, I also make eyes, claws, teeth in various colours including glow in the dark!

Note that I am studying fashion, and can get very busy with exams and assignments, so I do apologise if I take longer with commission work, its only my hobby and my studies have to come first.

My art Commissions are almost always open so please feel free to pm if you want a commission, I also offer "Make an offer Commission" for you to chose how much you want to pay for art.
Paintings on canvas are on premade basis only.

Crafts, jewlery, minor props, and minor fashion items are also available.

If you're looking for something specific please pm and I will see if I can help you.

If you have a cosplay or any Garment request pm me for details!

Example images can be requested and I will send it to you. (I am way too lazy to link all my photos right now.)

Have a fantastic 2017!