PC Games for Sale

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Nasheera

PC Games for Sale

Post by Nasheera »

Hey all!
I'm selling a bunch of 2nd hand PC games, all in very good condition but there are a few concerns. I'll list them below, but first, here are the games.

> Monkey Island: Special Edition Collection (Brand new, bonus material, remastered artwork and concept art + soundtracks)

> LEGO Lord of the Rings

> LEGO Batman

> Assassin's Creed I (Director's Cut)

> Assassin's Creed III

I'm looking to sell them as a bunch, not separately. Just to get them out of the way essentially.
The obvious concerns though:
The AC games have been registered to my old Uplay account and probably won't work if another user tries to play them.
The LEGO and Monkey Island games should work perfectly well though.

If you're interested, make me an offer either here or via PM :D
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: PC Games for Sale

Post by Kievvu »

Chloe wrote:Hey all!
I'm selling a bunch of 2nd hand PC games, all in very good condition but there are a few concerns. I'll list them below, but first, here are the games.

> Monkey Island: Special Edition Collection (Brand new, bonus material, remastered artwork and concept art + soundtracks)

> LEGO Lord of the Rings

> LEGO Batman

> Assassin's Creed I (Director's Cut)

> Assassin's Creed III

I'm looking to sell them as a bunch, not separately. Just to get them out of the way essentially.
The obvious concerns though:
The AC games have been registered to my old Uplay account and probably won't work if another user tries to play them.
The LEGO and Monkey Island games should work perfectly well though.

If you're interested, make me an offer either here or via PM :D
Whyyyyyyy Why Why must they be all the exact games that I already have in my rather small collection :(
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

That's spooky!!
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

Selling second hand PC games generally does not work, because these days, they come with a one off activation code.

Your copy of Ass Creed III is worthless on the second hand market.

Edit: Sorry, never read the last bit of text for some reason.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Yeah... I once ignorantly bought a copy of AC2 from a Cash Crusaders and then had to fight them to return it because "it's in perfect condition" and those fucktards don't understand what online activation means. By all means make a quick buck off the second-hand (*cough* stolen goods *cough*) dealers, but please, please, please, don't be that person and sell/give them to some poor idiot. Same goes for any Uplay, Steam, Origin, etc. games that require online activation.
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

Aghhh, silly people! Jeez, they should consider looking into a product before selling it, or even accepting it by the person supplying them.

But I'm honestly just looking to get rid of the whole bunch.
I paid a solid amount for the LEGO games, but that was a few years back, R300-R400. I see them going for R80-R100 each these days. Monkey Island I got for around R170. Just throwing in the AC ones for the heck of it, who knows, maybe by some miracle they'll work! (Highly doubt it though, maybe a hacker could have some fun?)

Will literally take any decent offer, just to get them off my hands!