Furry Mmbership

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Furry Mmbership

Post by Eylof »

*My site isn't going to be a site for chatting only planning and organizing the meets for the furry memberships* - site is being made as I type but i will only give the address when its finish

Here is how the Furry membership card system is going to work ;)

The more Furry get together s you attend the more points you will earn you can even buy points to bump up your chances to win.

This site is not to make any Money all money earned will be donated to a charity org. with complements from the SA Furry community.

All members signing up will get their own Membership card free of charge with their own unique membership number.:)

This Membership will be in circulation on the 1st of Jan. 2015

Earning points is easy:

By attending Furry get together you will earn points: real life get together s /gaming online for furries etc.

Attending 1: 10 points

Attending 2: 20 points

Attending 3: 50 points

Attending 4: 80 points

Attending 5: 120 points

Attending 6: 250 points

Attending 10: 10 000 points

You can even buy points to bump up your chances:

Buying 10 points: $0.20

Buying 20 points: $0.50

Buying 30 points: $1

Buying 50 points: $2

Buying 80 points: $3

Buying 100 points: $4

Buying 1000 points: $8

Buying 10 000 points: $10

The prizes will be:

1st : Cruise Ticket- depending your attendance and commitment ;)

Remember we are a fun loving community so we are here to have fun.

dont worry i will pay for the cruise ticket prize ;)

:)Hugs :D

a Few membership cards are already been designed and will be laser cut soon

Please if any one has Ideas how to improve anything just tell me :D

*oops* spelled membership wrong its membership not Mmebrship lol
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: merged multiple posts
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Dire wolf
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: howler
Region: Gauteng

Re: Furry Mmbership

Post by Dire wolf »

this sounds like a great idea
im all paws for it
This is your life, good to the last drop
Doesn't get any better than this
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Dire wolf wrote:this sounds like a great idea
im all paws for it
Awesome :D
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Eylof wrote:
Dire wolf wrote:this sounds like a great idea
im all paws for it
Awesome :D
And Please if you want to sign up just say so , so that I can start cutting and engraving the membership cards. ;)

As soon as its ready i will ask for your address privately and will post it to you ... Any where in SA
Seth-Rah
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Maned Wolf

Post by Seth-Rah »

I am completely game
Just a question
Are all cards going to be generic or custom printed to a fursonas design or how does it work essentially :P?
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Seth-Rah wrote:I am completely game
Just a question
Are all cards going to be generic or custom printed to a fursonas design or how does it work essentially :P?
Here is an example except it will be a black card
Attachments
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_10660152_312163308969398_2578450972191580642_n.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_10660152_312163308969398_2578450972191580642_n.jpg (11.53 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I've got a few questions. If you want to do it, have fun. I'm just not really seeing the point.

Why would furs join a club to organise meets when they can already do it through the forum, Facebook, Whatsapp and word of mouth? There don't seem to be any benefits except the prize.

Slightly curious about the points too. Will that only come from meets organised through the club or could you get points from meets organised on the forum? You also haven't said what counts as a meet. Is two furs getting together for a meal enough to count? I'm friends with Flaxney and we've done plenty of stuff as friends but we're also furs. Just gaming on Steam would earn points as well?

Lastly the economics seem a bit strange. You're giving away a cruise. That's going to be at least R4000. But membership is free. People could buy points, but even if every member buys 100 points (Also curious why the prices are in dollars for a South African club) you would need about 100 members. Considering there only 400 forum members, not all are active, not all attend meets, not all would join and not all would buy points, the numbers don't seem to add up. Wouldn't it be easier just to donate your money to a charity right from the start?

Like I said in the beginning, if you want to do then do it. It just doesn't seem like you've thought it through.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:I've got a few questions. If you want to do it, have fun. I'm just not really seeing the point.

Why would furs join a club to organise meets when they can already do it through the forum, Facebook, Whatsapp and word of mouth? There don't seem to be any benefits except the prize.

Slightly curious about the points too. Will that only come from meets organised through the club or could you get points from meets organised on the forum? You also haven't said what counts as a meet. Is two furs getting together for a meal enough to count? I'm friends with Flaxney and we've done plenty of stuff as friends but we're also furs. Just gaming on Steam would earn points as well?

Lastly the economics seem a bit strange. You're giving away a cruise. That's going to be at least R4000. But membership is free. People could buy points, but even if every member buys 100 points (Also curious why the prices are in dollars for a South African club) you would need about 100 members. Considering there only 400 forum members, not all are active, not all attend meets, not all would join and not all would buy points, the numbers don't seem to add up. Wouldn't it be easier just to donate your money to a charity right from the start?

Like I said in the beginning, if you want to do then do it. It just doesn't seem like you've thought it through.
The more more furrs attending the more points any meeting counts , its in $cause i want to make it global, its mostly for fun and its still in development stages , the points you can buy is there for charity ive asked a few times for donations but with no succsess with buying the points the motivation will be there ;)
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

... Fine im cancelling this whole idea... I hate negativity... Wanted to do something new that hasn't been done before in the community... :(
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Auric wrote:
Eylof wrote:... Fine im cancelling this whole idea... I hate negativity... Wanted to do something new that hasn't been done before in the community... :(
You're saving yourself a world of trouble, trust me. Whenever it involves money, points, rankings, or prizes, you will be amazed at the sort of shitbirds people can turn into, and the things they'll say about you when you make the slightest mistake.
Lol I have been making mistakes all my life ... Kinda immune to it these days ...but I'm not here to upset anyone I will only continue when all agrees to it... I'll find another way to take furrs with me on a cruise ;)
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Eylof wrote:I'll find another way to take furrs with me on a cruise ;)
What about a raffle? Once enough tickets have been bought, you essentially give everything back to one randomly selected person. Like that there are no regulations to abide by and nobody can cheat.
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Leeward wrote:
Eylof wrote:I'll find another way to take furrs with me on a cruise ;)
What about a raffle? Once enough tickets have been bought, you essentially give everything back to one randomly selected person. Like that there are no regulations to abide by and nobody can cheat.
Haha like the way you think Leeward ;)