Printing

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Printing

Post by Eylof »

Hey ALL :D

We Are Getting a R1mil. flat bed printer in we can print on anything cellphone covers, iPad, T shirts, (we can even make a furry membership cards.... or something like that.... ;) ) covers you name it!

I might start taking orders soon, so if you want furry stickers, poster's, T shirt's etc. just pm me.

Machine will be in operation by end of this month.

Your Friendly Fur.

ShaunWolf
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Printing

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I've removed the image. You can repost an image but please blur out people's names and such. Unless it was your image but that wasn't clear. People have their privacy and that includes not having their name and membership details posted without their consent.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:I've removed the image. You can repost an image but please blur out people's names and such. Unless it was your image but that wasn't clear. People have their privacy and that includes not having their name and membership details posted without their consent.
And yet when someone did it to me (by quoting a comment I made on a semi-public page) and I complained they called me an inconsistent idiot who is afraid to voice her convictions.

Sounds cool though, I wouldn't mind getting some stickers for my computer and such.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Leeward wrote:And yet when someone did it to me (by quoting a comment I made on a semi-public page) and I complained they called me an inconsistent idiot who is afraid to voice her convictions.
Hmm?
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Post by Eylof »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:I've removed the image. You can repost an image but please blur out people's names and such. Unless it was your image but that wasn't clear. People have their privacy and that includes not having their name and membership details posted without their consent.
no problem its one of my dad's friends but to keep the peace i will post it with out the name. ;)
Attachments
An example of a membership card that can be printed...
An example of a membership card that can be printed...
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:
Leeward wrote:And yet when someone did it to me (by quoting a comment I made on a semi-public page) and I complained they called me an inconsistent idiot who is afraid to voice her convictions.
Hmm?
Related context, unrelated incident and site. http://forum.zafur.co.za/viewtopic.php? ... 628#p46628