Professional Editing Services

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

I have worked as a professional novelist for well over five years and have decided to share my knowledge and experience with the furry community at large by providing these top-notch freelance editing services. (All payments must be sent to ContrastNecrobat@Gmail.com via PayPal.)

Basic Edit
Price: $0.01 (USD) per word.
The Basic editing package includes the correction of any and all spelling, grammar, punctuation and formatting errors.
The content itself, however, will remain unchanged (unless I need to move words around to fix grammatical problems).

Deluxe Edit
Price: $0.015 (USD) per word.
The Deluxe package will get you everything from the Basic (correction of all spelling, grammar, punctuation and formatting), but in addition to that I will give you my own professional input. I will highlight potential problems with your work (such as continuity errors, character motivation, setting, plot, etc.) and suggest solutions and / or alternatives. I will also provide you with helpful hints, tips and advice on how to improve your writing if I deem it necessary.
If I can’t find any such problems with your work, or if you choose not to use my input, I will gladly charge you only for the Basic package.

Emergency Edit
Basic Emergency Edit: $0.015 (USD) per word.
Deluxe Emergency Edit: $0.02 (USD) per word.
I will edit works in the order received, however, if you have an urgent deadline to meet, you can pay extra to occupy the “Emergency Slot.” I can only have one Emergency Client at a time, and he/she will take priority above all others to receive his/her edit as quickly as possible.
Please note that editing does take time, and I am not a miracle worker. Therefore I will only accept Emergency edits with at least two days notice.

Acceptable Work (must be English)

Fiction.
I accept all kinds of fiction, regardless of topic or theme. This includes clean stories for the whole family as well as extreme fetishes.

Non-fiction.
I will also edit non-fiction works such as school projects and essays, but I will not check your facts for you. I am not a researcher, so I will simply assume your content is correct and in order.

The Process
If you haven’t read this yet, I urge you to do so now: http://d.facdn.net/art/redbeanviolin/13 ... ypa-fa.jpg
If you want me to edit your work, you can send me the body of your story in a PM or via Email to ContrastNecrobat@Gmail.com
Once I have received your work, I will create an invoice and request your payment (be sure to include your email address if you send your work via PM). Once the money shows up in my PayPal account, you will get an email from me with two MS Word doc attachments. One is the complete and edited version of your story (ready to be posted or handed in) while the other has all my corrections, changes and notes (in the case of a Deluxe Edit) highlighted in red for quick reference.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art