Free Kitteh!

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Grayhound
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolf-Keidran
Region: Gauteng

Free Kitteh!

Post by Grayhound »

We found this cute little thing taking shelter from a storm a few days ago and it seems clear now that she has been abandoned. Sadly however, we already have a cat and she isn't getting along well with the newcomer so to be fair to both, we've decided that we can't keep the kitten.

So we're putting the kitten up for free adoption. She's appears to be about a month old, and has not been spayed or 'chipped'. She appears almost completely house-trained and understands such concepts as the 'litter-box' and bed-time. And she is ridiculously cute. I mean just look at her....

So if anyone would like to adopt this kitten, just say the word and it's yours.
True love is real, sometimes it just happens in unexpected places.
I do what I must; not because i'm certain of my own sense of justice, but because i'm not certain of anyone elses.
Grayhound

Re: Free Kitteh!

Post by Grayhound »

Also, while it isn't a preferred option due to the length of the drive, I will be driving down to Cape Town for the Christmas/New Year period so if any Capetonian furs would like to adopt the kitteh, please let me know ASAP.
I do what I must; not because i'm certain of my own sense of justice, but because i'm not certain of anyone elses.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

It's cute but I can't have another cat. Plus the two we have don't get on so great as it is, though that's more the newest ones fault than anything else.

Have you put notices in local papers and at vets? If it knows all that stuff then it must have been looked after so there could be people looking for it.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Grayhound

Post by Grayhound »

Well, as nobody has come to claim the kitten, and nobody seems to want to adopt it, we've given the kitten over to FORA now...
Grayhound

Post by Grayhound »

Well, it seems fate has its ways eh? In the previous reply I used the past tense saying that we'd "given" the kitten to FORA, to make sure that no-one suddenly decided to want it while we were giving it up and ended up disappointed. This was not entirely true. At the time of posting we still had the kitten but were about to go to FORA.

Then fate intervened....

We were on our way to FORA to give up the kitten when we noticed a 'Lost Cat' sign dated about a month earlier for a grey cat that looked just like the kitten, only older. As we compared the kitten to the 'lost sign' an old gardener hobbled over and informed us that the local stationary shop were looking for a lost cat as well and that we should check there. While ours wasn't the same cat that the stationary shop had lost, their cat had been lost for quite some time and they'd kinda given up hope, so they've now decided to adopt the little kitten as they already have all the stuff needed. So I guess it all worked out in the end eh?
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

That's a sweet story. I'm glad everything worked out and I hope the kitty and her owners have a long time together.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Hargan
Species: Foxeh

Post by Hargan »

:D

I love happy endings :3
Warning: Has been known to speak his mind

Firm believer in Spiral Power