A clawesome request

Advertise and buy/sell your services here.
Hargan
Species: Foxeh
Region: Gauteng

A clawesome request

Post by Hargan »

And a terrible pun too >>

While looking in the chinese market at Bruma one day, I found some knuckle dusters with claws attached, effectively making them claws. Since then, because I didn't have the money, I have searching for them anywhere. Now, I ask my fellow furries:

If there are any weaponsmiths, blacksmiths, or metallurgists who can assist me with my request. I'm looking for two sets of claws, three individual claws on each hand. First reference to Wolverine gets stabbed >> I seek them to try help quell a desire to have such claws on me. I would not use them except in times of self defense, so I would actually like them fight capable. Length on the claws can be discussed. Retractability will mean I offer an even bigger amount, although that is more of a bonus. Also, the design does not have to resemble what I first saw, that was just to explain the situation more.

So let me know what ya can do, if you can help me out here. Thanks.
Warning: Has been known to speak his mind

Firm believer in Spiral Power
Rags_Wox
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: wolf fox

Re: A clawesome request

Post by Rags_Wox »

IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD BE ABLE TO FASHON SUCH A DEVICE THAT CAN AUTO EXTEND. THE RETRACTING MIGHT BE A PROB. I WOULD ALSO NEED QUITE A BIT OF TIME FOR SUCH AN ITEM. ALSO MATERIALS WOULD BE COSTLY.
We don't always wrestle our inner demons. Sometimes we just cuddle
Aeowyn
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Percheron

Re: A clawesome request

Post by Aeowyn »

I have a friend who does metallurgy in his spare time (he's gonna help me with some figurines sometime soon) I'm going to see him tomorrow, I'll ask if he can do some claws..?
I'm all that's left of a BIZARRE childhood