My Brief Holiday

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
Wiggins
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: African Wild Dog
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

My Brief Holiday

Post by Wiggins »

It's been a while since I have actually posted on the forums, and there has been a few reasons for that! Firstly, I was off in a different country. Or at least... Off in several different countries, over the short span of two days!

I have also been wanting to post on the forums again, but I thought, "Ah, but what would I post!"

It only occured to me just now that I can post about my brief holiday and show people a little bit of my holiday!

But first! Let me give a brief description of my holiday: I visited Victoria Falls, in Zimbabwe so that I could spend time with my family, however due to flight bookings it could only be for two days! Sooo we ended up doing a lot, most of which I do not have photos of. However I have photos of a Waterfall, so that's nice.

I did this swing thing, was fun, but more than a bit scary. It doesn't show the full height of the gorge in this pic!

Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed img to image tags
“A wise man once said a true history of the world is a history of great conversations in elegant rooms.”