kalk bay

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
Flaxney

kalk bay

Post by Flaxney »

eh im bored so why not

So this thursday Darth and I went to kalk bay, was awesome, I love the coast and i really should go there more often.

anyways, had fun, got badly burnt -_- made something in the sand to traumatise the kiddies :p and um yeah good times

pics taken with my nokia piece of ***** so sorry for picture quality

had like 60 pics :/

anyways going to simons town next time
Attachments
01122011072.jpg
01122011033.jpg
01122011024.jpg
01122011017.jpg
01122011004.jpg
Venic Dragon
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snake/Dragon hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Re: kalk bay

Post by Venic Dragon »

Here i thought you'd tell ppl bout what really happened. Lets put it this way, we tried to make something really special with sand, it ended up going really wrong, it progressed into male parts :P was really funny. I'm also suprised you didn't post the pic of the bong we saw. LOL!! Guess it's not really appropriate to post on here.
I am who I am.......... I am not Evil........ I am not Holy........ I am MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, is that a Wolf? *sneaks up on Grayhound and pounces* MY PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!
Venic Dragon
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snake/Dragon hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Re: kalk bay

Post by Venic Dragon »

Here i thought you'd tell ppl bout what really happened. Lets put it this way, we tried to make something really special with sand, it ended up going really wrong, it progressed into male parts :P was really funny. I'm also suprised you didn't post the pic of the bong we saw. LOL!! Guess it's not really appropriate to post on here.